So Went To HMotors Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chris (doch22a4) got his B18C from them, clean enough to eat off of, perfect compression, all sensors working just like advertised. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+May 6 2005, 02:20 PM-->
One Stop Customs
@May 6 2005, 01:18 PM

I don't trust compression testing that much due to carbon build up on the heads, or w/e. My civic before I sold it was 5 below the original # of the compression. Well, the engine had 270,+ miles on it and it was marking compression as if it were a two year old engine... P.s. many used car dealers will drop in a tea spoon of oil into the hole where the spark plug goes to up compression...

[post=496041]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually a leak down test is much more accurate and the problem you speak of will not be a factor in a leak down test.

Also, won't the car smoke like hell the first time you start it up after the oil is in the cylinder? I know I driped like 4 drops down there it smoked preety good on start up. Doesn't seem like they could pull that off.
[post=496076]Quoted post[/post]​

not really bro, we did like 5 of my friends cars once bc we were just fucking around with all the cars in school and only 1 smoked, excess oil... the other 4 were fine... however, doing that too much is also bad for your engine so... don't do that LOL

OMG!!!!
It just showed up...motor looks perfect, everything is there. the driver backed right up to the garage door. it all went smooth except that he's the same guy that delivered to my work at 10 this morning, and I was the last delivery for the day. "if I knew it was you I coulda dropped it off at lowes, and been home 45 min. ago" is all he kept bitching about, hahahhaa. I let him shoot the pneumatic potato gun a couple of times and he was happy!!!

Originally posted by Iron 1@May 13 2005, 05:00 PM
OMG!!!!
It just showed up...motor looks perfect, everything is there. the driver backed right up to the garage door. it all went smooth except that he's the same guy that delivered to my work at 10 this morning, and I was the last delivery for the day. "if I knew it was you I coulda dropped it off at lowes, and been home 45 min. ago" is all he kept bitching about, hahahhaa. I let him shoot the pneumatic potato gun a couple of times and he was happy!!!
[post=498922]Quoted post[/post]​

good to hear...you also got PM

Originally posted by Iron 1@May 13 2005, 04:00 PM
OMG!!!!

:lmao:

That's awesome. :lol:

Originally posted by Iron 1@May 13 2005, 04:00 PM
OMG!!!!

LOL!! Thats pretty great dude.

I got my motor today YAY!!!!! Hmotors is amazing...a full wiring harness is just cool IMO...

Car back on Thursday, and muahahaha

Only problem i had was with the time, but they were right on the money when they said it would be in on Monday (made it to DFW on monday, to the shop today).

It took two weeks but they made sure i knew that it would be a while. Excellent Customer Service, and just really cool staff DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED

Back