so what sould play next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I'm an XBOX 360 owner and I'm finishing up with Gears of War 2 (for some reason I never played a gears game until recently). Trying to figure out what I should play next, here's the last few games I've purchased

Guitar Hero: World Tour
Gears 2
Fallout 3
Fable 2

DO NOT SAY RE5! That asshat can't aim and walk at the same time and for $60 I expect the hero to be better with a firearm then I am. All other input is welcomed. Thank you.

If you wanna shoot stuff I'd say try something like Bioshock, Left 4 Dead, Halo, or Call of Duty. If you wanna drive while shooting stuff I'd say gta4 or Saint's Row. Other than that I would go down to something like gamestop and just buy a couple of random games and hope a couple of them are fun. If not then bring em back and try again.

the newest prince of persia has gotten some good reviews and the graphics look rad ass. dead space is another doom-esque that looks pretty good too. and if you like rpg's, id give star ocean ago. the previous ones have been good but a difficult game.

I really like Tom Clancys Las Vegas 2. It is really realistic which I liked better than COD4. It is an older game so you could probably find a really cheap used copy.

Bioshock - Amazing game, graphics are sweet, music is good, game play is creepy as hell.
CoD4 - Really fun shooter Online play is sweet, and the single player story is pretty sweet as well.
Halo Series - I enjoy the story of Halo a bunch. Ive read a couple of the books and such as well and of course the online play is good.

Back