So what would you guys do with $4k

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we just dynoed a d16y8 stock bottom and stage 2 cam, aem gear, ss auto crome kit (t3/t4 turbo and equal length mani) s200, 3bar, rc 310cc (i think) not sure of all the details, we didnt build this one just dyno and tune but, 207hp and 190tq.

we just dynoed a d16y8 stock bottom and stage 2 cam, aem gear, ss auto crome kit (t3/t4 turbo and equal length mani) s200, 3bar, rc 310cc (i think) not sure of all the details, we didnt build this one just dyno and tune but, 207hp and 190tq.

weak sauce

$4k... I can think of 32 million better things to do with 4k than make a honda "fast".

Personally, I would go buy a nice late 90's jeep. But I want a jeep and you probably dont... So scratch that.

How about you buy my car. Just paid 2700 for it and dumped well over 3k into it. I'll let you have it for 3500. '92 EG cx. stock motor that could be nicknamed smokey. But 3k+ in brakes, suspension, and audio. Its posted in the for sale section. But if you wanted an EG, you would have probably kept yours.

Throwing it into a CD is not a bad idea at all. Just put it in and forget its there. come back in 10 years and check on it.

Buy stock! find some company at its IPO and gamble your ass off.

Go buy a totalled corvette and stuff all of its guts into a civic. Leave the civic as stock looking as humanly possible.

The only thing I can think to say is DO NOT go dump all that money into any engine in hopes of pulling 200hp. 200hp is not that great.

Back