So what's hot with cell phones these days?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah that is a nice phone Nate, i like how the simplicity of it makes it a bad ass phone. What phone did you end up getting Pope?

that is a nice cell phone but i am anticipating the motorola rokr e2...
bc_1.JPG
7a_1.JPG
32_1_b.JPG

I know it's a little expensive but I have the Treo 650 and love it. I can download almost anything I can think of to it off of the internet. I only use the bluetooth when I'm driving so the insecurity isnt much of an issue. I actually used it yesterday in class to follow the powerpoint slides. The only problem is the size but the touch-screen makes it worth it.

Dude just get a razr. Until they make a device that is a GOOD mp3player/videocamera/pocketpc and functions WELL as all 3 a phone is still just a phone. Plus i just got a free blk razr with a 2 year cingular contract. If u do that u might be able to talk cingular into making that contract with that lil piggy back dealer void. My friend switched from Att to Cingular and got a free razr by signing a contract about a month ago not sure how he got out of the prior Att contract but he did.

I have the i860, looks ugly, but has the features I need. Everyone loves the flip-open button, and they are amazed by it. Retards.

:ph34r: bought a Razor today. haha, i went in to change over to cingular and see what they'd offer me. come to find out this fine ass girl from back in high school works there so i talkted to her for a while. never talked to her in school cause i didn't think she'd even look my way. well i leave the store empty handed because i didn't wanna shell out 150 for teh razor. i get down the road and she texts me to come back and she'll hok me up. so i go back and got the razor for 100. yea not a very good deal, but i spent the rest of the day talkin to her and we're going out tommorrow. turns out she has liked me since junior year, which was 5 years ago now, but she was just as afraid to talk to me as i was to her. she even said she was lookin through theyearbooks recently and wondering what had happened to me. on top of being so fine, she is really cool, not even the kind of girl i'd wanna hook up with then ditch.

yea so i paid about average for the phone but i kinda scored a little extra so i guess i don't mind.

as far as the phone i like it, and it sure as hell is better than my V551. it'll do until teh Rockr V2 comes out atleast...

The website for the local dealer says "Cingular" but they still have a crappy selection of phones that they sell with plans.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have the i860, looks ugly, but has the features I need. Everyone loves the flip-open button, and they are amazed by it. Retards.
:laugh: I miss having that feature, but I like my razr and tmobile service to much to go back to nextel/crappy sprint

I have a Samsung A670, lol. But it has a camera and takes videos, so I don't really mind. I like Verizon's service though. I personally don't like Razr's because they don't have a flash. Also I would rather not pay that much for the phone. I'll have fun with mine, and they're great for blackmail, but I'm not THAT interested in a phone that can do anything but start my car.

Back