So whats the Date?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf is the point of it though? go meet somewhere stand around and be like. yeah. sup... Or are we all going to be a bunch of dorks sitting in a circle with our laptops, make a new thread and talk to each other there?

Dude a meet is actually very funtional. You meet the people that help you and the people you help. Not only that but you get a insane amount of ideas. See some sick cars. Eat some food, beverages and some people that are car crazed as you. I have been to several types of meets from cars, to bikes, to nitro r/c's. I'm 34yrs old and still look foward to that type of sport.

I'm looking foward to it. Is there a limit on space? I mean can I bring 3 cars?

I got plenty of room....3 car's phishhhh

DSC01240.JPG

typical female running away from me. lol

because you forgot the peanut butter.....

Seems like a good amount of fun.

Maybe after I see what happens with this new project DD, I'll try to make the trip.

april 4th bad for B...
March 25-ish week-end... kinda good for me...I love presents...
1st weekend in April I'll be in FL....4/19 is my nieces christening ...Bad for Hosmer

more good or bad days?

How about April 25th? Not that I have any say. But maybe by then it will be warm enough to get my damn Teg painted. Then I can drive down there and prove that it really exists and isnt a figment of my demented imagination. I've been talking it up for what? Two years almost? 63 degrees is all I need.

Too bad they don't make extreme cold weather reducer...

Whens Easter? we should probably make a note of that so we don't conflict holiday weekends with this.

april 13 is Easter

the 25th don't sound to bad, let me check some schedules on that, I'd hate to conflict my own date...but a 2 month notice could bring in a huge crowd...and that would mean less JDM food...but warmer weather.

I know my buddy is getting married, I got to check his wedding date...

wheres the '06 pictures?!

-I think I actually brought a Honda that year

by the time all you assholes decide you can and cant go, i'm going to be at claytons house eating all the food and having a good time.

the one's that have came knows the deal...and will always come again...

The skeptic's will always be in the dark....

:ph34r:

Whens Easter? we should probably make a note of that so we don't conflict holiday weekends with this.

Wouldn't know, I gave up the idea of a dualistic universe for Lent...

this year is bad for me,so im out,def. next year though

Back