So what's the general feeling on this board?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're gonna warn me or ban me because you can't win an argument when you came at me violently FIRST then at least let everyone else know how you operate B16. I don't blame you though, probably a case of bad parenting and worse genetics.
Get pissed of sol, please.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 1 2004, 03:03 PM
:postwhore:

looks like a conversation to me, I'm not responding with smilies or anything. Actually I've been able to put together complete, copasetic, relevant responses for each and every post I've made, seem the topic warrents the attention, wouldn't you say?

Originally posted by Blanco+Apr 1 2004, 03:19 PM-->
Originally posted by driftie_hatch@Apr 1 2004, 02:53 PM
Blanco
@Apr 1 2004, 02:48 PM
You sounds like the people I grew up around and used to hang out with when I was younger.  Gangbangers, thugs and otherwise lovely people.  "Why the muthafuckin' pigs always fuckin' wit me?".  Could it be because you're endangering other peoples lives?  No?  Maybe it's because you're blatantly and flagrantly violating the law.

Your lifestyle is damn near as dangerous.  A friend of a friend got shot at in his '99 Si after toasting two vatos one night.  (For Guy, that was Joe's friend Rob)  Then there's all of the more common dangers that everyone else has already pointed out.  Yes, I've raced people from lights and on the freeway...and I still think it was/is stupid.  If you're going to break the law, don't bitch about the cops giving you shit.  If you're out there being macho, you damn well better believe that youngbucks are going to look up to you.  They mystic around the "sport", as you call it, is how illegal it is.  I don't know how many people I've heard say, "it's just not the same at the track, the rush is gone".  For another comparison, it's like the chick that always wants the bad-boy even though she knows the nice guy will treat her better.  It adds that extra spice but, in the end it's still a bad idea.  Just like street racing. 

If you really want to find out who's dick is bigger, just pull out the handy-dandy tape measure. :thumbsup:

you, your friend and whoever else CHOOSES to do this sport and SHOUL:D have a complete understanding of the finality of the consequences, I'm sorry for your loss but that's the nature of the beast. If I may say, I sound like a well educated gang banger, and by the way, moderator or not I don't care, I'm entitled to my opinion and he came at me, I'm just defending myself. No one said you're on anyone's dick, clear your consicence.

I understand the consequences perfectly. And you still miss the fact that driving fast on public roads isn't a sport. It's illegal. And if you don't know the ultimate reason for showing off and proving how macho you are, you really should take the time to learn. I'll give you a hint, it's most commonly to make up for a "short" coming. ;)

He came at you aggressively, you responded childishly. :ufucktard:

You = :troll: :nobreed: :newbie:

Your Lord and Master, Foamy.

they call you foam cause you swallow right? if you read carefully then you'd see I was complaing about the kids who drive like maniacs on public road ways and how they're ruinging it for the rest of us, you guys sure do a half assed job of reading for a message board, how do you expect to get the point? You said nothing, your points exist in your mind alone because you're looking at a small percentage of a full picture, but it's not you're fault, right?
PS: What's more childish, responding with though out response and blasting someone for half stepping or resorting to the old 3rd grade, "You have a small dick!!" really dude, that's pathetic, come at me with something a little more ceribral you dumb fuck.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 1 2004, 03:20 PM
Look at your double posts. :postwhore:

:newbie: :ban: : :ufucktard:

did I miss something? where did i double post and if I did does that negate all my valid points and make me lose by default or something? Further more, if I had to reitterate it's on account of the fools trying to hang.

Originally posted by driftie_hatch@Apr 1 2004, 12:26 PM
did I miss something? where did i double post and if I did does that negate all my valid points and make me lose by default or something? Further more, if I had to reitterate it's on account of the fools trying to hang.

Have you ever herd of the edit buttion? You should use it sometime.

*EDIT* See, I used the edit button. Look at you above DOUBLE POSTS.

:asshat:

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Apr 1 2004, 03:28 PM-->
driftie_hatch
@Apr 1 2004, 12:26 PM

Have you ever herd of the edit buttion? You should use it sometime.

*EDIT* See, I used the edit button. Look at you above DOUBLE POSTS.

:asshat:

it should be evident thatI know where th edit button is because allof my post say edited by driftie_hatch on blah blah blah at the bottom, yet in still if I post something once or a thousand times it doesn't take away the validity of the content, if you're resort to thte whole, "you suck at posting" thing as a last ditch effort to try to save this nose dive you're more of an ass then I gave you credit for. I see the conversation is going nowhere and the topic is all but lost on the idiocy you all brought to this thread. I'm over it, nice doing bussiness with you bitches, pm me if you want to disucss the topic and not bitch and nit pick about symantics.

Damn, all of this because I had two street races in a month. However you're completely missing the big picture. I know my first story was on a deserted road with a chance happening, I didn't KNOW what kind of car it was, and it really couldn't have been called a RACE as I just paced in front of him to keep him from passing me until later. 20 mph over the speed limit is pretty norm almost anywhere you go, so calling me stupid, or an inadequate driver to be able to handle that is simply preposterous.

As for the second race, once we got through that intersection we were the first ones and were way out ahead of any possible traffic that could interfere....hence the only reason why I did it in the first place.

I know street racing is bad and I don't do it that often. Hence why I say it's bad, stupid, moronic, retarded.

I hate doing it...but every now and again I want to have some fun. The race i reached 110 on I had TPP, a respected moderator on this site, with me. He flat out told me to go for it. He's ridden in my car with me hundreds of times, him telling me to go for it shows me that he has respect for my knowledge and the ability to handle my car, he knows what I am capable of.

Now if the guy in my passenger seat can trust me, then I don't see where you had ANY room to tell me what I should and should not do. I know this bullshit of a thread stemmed from your idiotic responses to my posts. Go pick on the fucking kids who were street racing downtown during the 5 pm rush hour and get off my fucking back.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 1 2004, 03:45 PM
Damn, all of this because I had two street races in a month. However you're completely missing the big picture. I know my first story was on a deserted road with a chance happening, I didn't KNOW what kind of car it was, and it really couldn't have been called a RACE as I just paced in front of him to keep him from passing me until later. 20 mph over the speed limit is pretty norm almost anywhere you go, so calling me stupid, or an inadequate driver to be able to handle that is simply preposterous.

As for the second race, once we got through that intersection we were the first ones and were way out ahead of any possible traffic that could interfere....hence the only reason why I did it in the first place.

I know street racing is bad and I don't do it that often. Hence why I say it's bad, stupid, moronic, retarded.

I hate doing it...but every now and again I want to have some fun. The race i reached 110 on I had TPP, a respected moderator on this site, with me. He flat out told me to go for it. He's ridden in my car with me hundreds of times, him telling me to go for it shows me that he has respect for my knowledge and the ability to handle my car, he knows what I am capable of.

Now if the guy in my passenger seat can trust me, then I don't see where you had ANY room to tell me what I should and should not do. I know this bullshit of a thread stemmed from your idiotic responses to my posts. Go pick on the fucking kids who were street racing downtown during the 5 pm rush hour and get off my fucking back.

you're a symptom of the sickness that is destroying something I like a lot, get some heart or save it for the track, if you get shook you shouldn't be oput on public roads racing, the nervousness and indecisivness is what leads to hesitation and at high speeds and in drastic circumstances that's what leads to death. Get off the road or grow some nuts. You said it your self, you're affraid.

I feel that the point of this thread has been lost and so as to not flood the board with bullshit insults I'm gonna step back but only so as not to ruin things for people who are trying to learn and do constructive things here.

Originally posted by driftie_hatch@Apr 1 2004, 03:50 PM
you're a symptom of the sickness that is destroying something I like a lot, get some heart or save it for the track, if you get shook you shouldn't be oput on public roads racing, the nervousness and indecisivness is what leads to hesitation and at high speeds and in drastic circumstances that's what leads to death. Get off the road or grow some nuts. You said it your self, you're affraid.

No. You're a symptom of the madness that is street racing. You think you're better than I am and you are here to exert your years of wisdom onto me like I'm some punk ass 16 year old kid.

I had absolutely NO indecisiveness at 110 mph, I knew exactly what I was doing and what I needed to do to come back home safe. The shaking didn't start until I turned onto a side road to turn around. You can even ask TPP about that. If I was indecisive about doing it, or didn't think I could handle it, I wouldn't have done it.

Here we are again with me explaining the same thing to you. You weren't there, you DO NOT know the circumstances and yet you still somehow manage to come off like a dickhead saying don't street race because you're too stupid.

You said it your self, you're affraid.

Of the reprocussions of getting caught, not of doing it. Let's try to learn about what we're talking about before we stick our foot in our mouths and blow things way out of proportion, mmkay?

Originally posted by driftie_hatch@Apr 1 2004, 12:23 PM
PS: What's more childish, responding with though out response and blasting someone for half stepping or resorting to the old 3rd grade, "You have a small dick!!" really dude, that's pathetic, come at me with something a little more ceribral you dumb fuck.

look at your own posts, you are a hypocrit. yes i came agressively, come back with the same agressiviness instead of saying like you put it "You have a small dick!!"

I have a feeling someone is going to start fucking with the wrong person and get 1. warned 2. banned or 3. warned and then banned.

Originally posted by B16+Apr 1 2004, 04:05 PM-->
driftie_hatch
@Apr 1 2004, 12:23 PM

look at your own posts, you are a hypocrit. yes i came agressively, come back with the same agressiviness instead of saying like you put it "You have a small dick!!"

whatever dude, I'm over it, I've held my own against about 6 of for long enough now, I feel the point is lost and it's just hashing shit out with people I have no interest in fighting with, I want the hour of my life back I've wasted here, this is my last post in this thread. You all get my point and it stands. Happy driving.

Originally posted by driftie_hatch+Apr 1 2004, 04:11 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Apr 1 2004, 04:05 PM
driftie_hatch
@Apr 1 2004, 12:23 PM

whatever dude, I'm over it, I've held my own against about 6 of for long enough now, I feel the point is lost and it's just hashing shit out with people I have no interest in fighting with, I want the hour of my life back I've wasted here, this is my last post in this thread. You all get my point and it stands. Happy driving.

What point is that? I'm at a loss here. You asked us what our feelings were and then started arguing with everyone. I know this stemmed from you picking on my two whopping kill stories on roads where safety isn't as big as a concern as it could be. street racing is bad, we both agree, and I rarely do it...yet you seem the type who thinks he's invincible meaning you must do it a hell of a lot more than me.

You've consistently made a point, then turned around and put your foot in your mouth by destroying that point with incessant dribble from a situation you simply CANNOT understand.

Hell I don't even know what the hell the point of this thread was besides maybe to waste your pathetic life because you have nothing better to do.

:locked:

by request of the thread starter and frankly i agree, this thread sucks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back