So Who Has Accords

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarty009

I have a 97 Accord with a 94 H22a...what it is people!!!!!!!!!!!! someone had to pop the accord forum's cherry...lol

I rock a 95ex, still rockin the dirty F22. Tryin to piece together a turbo kit, or swap. Don't know yet. You like the H22?

I have a 91 Ex-R with a H22, a 92 Ex all stock and a 98 DX that I have big plans for in the near futur.....all 4 door!

I'm sure the H22 is great, but for a lot less you can boost the F22 with some salvage parts.

Rockin a 92 SOHC non-Vtec with a DSM hybrid turbo setup, ran a 14.5 @98 this weekend at 8psi.

yea...H22a is great...and my F22 had potential for that turbo set up...but since i blew it up...i just went ahead and upgraded the engine since i had to put another engine in there anyways...nice numbers though turbo&auto

That was at 8psi on stock injectors. I just installed and started tuning a set of 550's. I've tuned up to 10psi now and its NICE :D

My Accord

hey there, im brand new to the forum but not to hondas, I have a 1990 Accord EX-R 2Dr 5sd that is soon going to undergo some extensive upgrades. im planning on swapping the stock F22 with an H22. Do any of you know if that ultimate h22 swap guide that is advertised on this site any good? also do you guys have any suggestions for my car, or do any of you have the same car??

yo man i got 5 accords and I like to sell stuff without asking admins of this site if it is ok. Apparently it is not ok, so I'm getting a verbal spank on the butt.

Next time, email the admin bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turbo&Auto said:
I'm sure the H22 is great, but for a lot less you can boost the F22 with some salvage parts.

Rockin a 92 SOHC non-Vtec with a DSM hybrid turbo setup, ran a 14.5 @98 this weekend at 8psi.
Hi! I'm new to this how can I add some more hp on my f22 with salvage parts?

hi everyone, i'm new here and saw this thread that involved H22 engines. i drive a 93 accord SE with a stock f22 engine and planning on upgrading to H22. i'm located at the tip of texas (brownsville) and was wondering if anybody can guide me to a place that has experience in such swaps. also, i'd like to roughly know how much in hard earned cash i'm talking about here. thanks guys.

h23

I read h23 block been used and installed with h22 head is this due to h23 got 2.3 liters?

Last edited:
I've got an '97 Accord (euro model) with the F20A4 engine. I like it, but I want to swap to a K24. The F20A4 is very lacking in torque in the lower rpm end, which is a bit of a shame. Otherwise very nice car to drive.

PS: Don't see why you would want the H22 over the K20 or K24... Anyone care to explain?

1990 Accord LX, only "aftermarket" stuff is Fidanza flywheel. F20B and lightening the car is coming spring 07 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back