So Who Has Accords

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an '97 Accord (euro model) with the F20A4 engine. I like it, but I want to swap to a K24. The F20A4 is very lacking in torque in the lower rpm end, which is a bit of a shame. Otherwise very nice car to drive.

PS: Don't see why you would want the H22 over the K20 or K24... Anyone care to explain?
k24a2 ivtec = 200-220hp its more expensive than h22=200hp
k23a1 turbo=238hp .
I rather go for s2000 f20c yr 2002 =250hp $3299.00 includes ecu,Mt.

Last edited:
I realize that they have the same amount of horse, but I'm also quite sure that the K20/K24 run under less psi than the H22, leaving you with more options for boosting it.

I thought the F20C was placed sideways (as to the "normal" placement) and therefore cant be placed in a car without major changes to the engine bay. Could be wrong there though.

Last edited:
I thought the F20C was placed sideways (as to the "normal" placement) and therefore cant be placed in a car without major changes to the engine bay. Could be wrong there though.

You're right, itll require extensive work. Prototype Racing already tried that(F20C on K20A transmission), but figured for what it's worth, a simple K20A swap will be much better.

Using what engine, gcoloma? 265hp can be achieved with any of those in a turbo setup, perhaps even without a turbo. Not quite sure about what you mean with rwd? Are we even talk about Honda here? lol

Hey guys, I have a 97 Civic, but I also have a 99 Accord EX V6. I want to swap out the J30 for a J35 from the MDX but I am worried about the amount of work involved. I wish I knew of someone that did this kind of swap. :(

:eek:t:

I have had about five accords. 77,79,81,92LX, and 92 EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back