so yeah i...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, i guess it's a good way to find that you shouldn't be with her. but then again, why did she want to get in so bad she would pick the lock?

So you mean...she had tools to sit at the door and break in.....
....psycho.....

Doesn't make banging the other chick justifiable :p
Tough break though. Maybe you can get a relationship with someone you rather be with now, I suppose?!?!

So you mean...she had tools to sit at the door and break in.....
....psycho.....

Doesn't make banging the other chick justifiable :p
Tough break though. Maybe you can get a relationship with someone you rather be with now, I suppose?!?!

its not hard to pick a lock lol my front door isnt a safe or anything. you can open it with a hair pin and credit card.

we'll see.

Bah, where is your game?? You should have been able to pull a threesome out of it.

Naa, you're lucky she didn't go completely ape shit. Have you checked the well being of your car? Might wanna garage it tonight.

I'm goin home to get my scissors[lorana bobit/]

Naa, you're lucky she didn't go completely ape shit. Have you checked the well being of your car? Might wanna garage it tonight.
my thoughts also. if she is crazy enough to break in simply because you didn't answer, she might do some other crazy shit. also, don't stay with her, she is going to hold on to that shit. trust me, paybacks are a bitch.

i didnt want a threesome :p

car has an alarm and if its touched the alarm will go off which will wake me up. its very distinct so... yeah.

Hmmm you love her, yet she's gotten plugged by how many other guys? How many other girls have you plugged?

Seems very respectful to your loved one's feelings.

This will end well...

3 guys including me.

way too many before her. 3 during our break ups during the 4.5 year period and her time in AIT.

I'm not saying that I haven't made my fair share of mistakes and been quite promiscuous myself, but I also can see what is a sound foundation to a relationship and what is not a sound foundation. You two may envision qualities and characteristics in the other, that you desire, but surely you're holding onto false hopes and a relationship founded on superficiality and selfishness.

"You can't turn shit, into chardonnay."

<---biggest whore/slut here...

and I can turn Corona's and sake into juicy squirty shits....

Back