so yeah i...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So after all this mess, are you still banging the slutty military girl?

florida-county-map.gif

I'm in Martin County myself, but I used to go to coral springs once a week to a friend's hockey games. It's no NYC in my county lol.

There is a currently-running Valtrex commercial (I have seen it on thecable TV Spike Network, and possibly in other places) that, towardsthe end of the commercial, shows a man and a woman paddling separatekayaks. The kayaks are white in color, and fairly long, perhaps 14feet long. Both kayaks appear to be identical. I'd like to find outthe name of the company that manufactures the kayaks, and the model ofkayak that is shown in the commercial.
:ph34r:

I've been here awhile as well and I'm in the dark as to what Kayaks are... is...
the joke started with people whoring around or whatever and catching a disease. now the metaphor for catching a disease is buying/getting a kayak. it comes from everyone on the valtrex (herpes med) has fun with kayaks.

I guess if I had a TV/Cable I'd udnerstand... cool more fun awesome internet stuff!!!

I know someone who kayaks... he's a douche.

yeah, i dont have cable either. but i have a ginormous TV.

I guess if I had a TV/Cable I'd udnerstand... cool more fun awesome internet stuff!!!

I know someone who kayaks... he's a douche.
My friend's little brother has a kayak. It's yellow and orange.

For real, he doesn't have the herp, just likes kayaking. Maybe he's preparing.

Back