so yet once again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

short version is at the very end

k so hey check this one out for kickers my girlfriend and i got into yet another fight this is like the 116456845165484123186727th fight we have had in 2 years of being together.

first off i wanna know how many guys would get with a chick knowing that she is 2 months prego and its not by you, and stay with the chick. well im one of them i had once dated her a long time ago and she was amazing did anything and every thing for me know matter what well my dumb ass broke up with her for no damn reason. we kept in touch here and there off and on id see her we'd make out i'd miss her then that would be it well it was about 19 months ago that she text me and asked me what i was doing blah blah blah i remember every worl that was said and every thing that i was doing and was going on almost to the tee. well any ways she told me that there was some thing that she wanted to tell me i asked. she said she wanted to see me to tell me because it was something that she didnt wanna tell me over text. i said ok when you wanna hang out. shw was like what you doing tomoor i said nothing well i met up with her and she toldme that she was rapped and wound up prego blah blah blah i didnt believe her. of course i didnt tell her that but then she told me that she wanted me to go to her next doctors app because noone else was able to go with her well come tofind out she really was prego. me and her hooked up to be honest i was doing it just to get a squeez out but it got serious...

well enough with the blah blah the hole time she was prego she was the best fuck girlfriend ever doing things together never fighting alwasy spending time with eachother. it was great..... then she popped the kid out and all hell broke loose we started fighing none stop and it wasnt just arguing she was throwign face shots throwing shit kicking me out hardcore shit. the thing that started dmost of the fights was her ex brian she was talking to him behind my back about wantign to see him missing him still loving him and shit like that and telling him to come over while i was at work and shit fuck that. well we got into bad one night she packed all my shti and told me to get the fuck out and never come back that i was nothing to her that i can fuck off and die well i moved back in with my mom and mind you that this was like a week before my 18th birthday. we fought and fought and fought every day never let me see what i consider my son or anythign well it turned friday and i was turning 18 i wasnt about to sit on my ass and do nothing so my mom went and stayed at a hotel room for the night will me and a shit load of my friend had a huge ass party i got drunk and fucked this girl well like the next day i fucked another chick. no big deal right my girl (sarah) said i was nother to her and we was done for good so i was trying to get her off my mind the worng way ( that was in may i didnt move back in with her untill middle of june) well now we are here to day and she told me to get out again and that shell hav emy shit packed by morning what the fuck

any one else have probls like this with there girl or wife

and sorry for such the long post this is the only place that i have to vent beings how i cant talk to any of my old friends because they all are sluts and whores lol says the old ladie

here is the short version
im in love
shes a bitch
she has a kid thats not mine he's 10 months old
we fight al the time
got in a big one she told me to fuck off and die
i got drunk and fucked 2 chicks
6 months latter shes still bringing it up
did i admit to fucking them yes i did
did i admit that i fucked up yes i did
did i admit that i was trying to get her off my mind and did it the wrong way yes i did
now she is still bitching at me saying that i cheated on her
did i really cheat on her

Last edited:
ok, that makes more sense.

now,

move the fuck on.

fuck that crazy bitch.

you're 18. you're not in love.

find someone better. perhaps, an English Composition teacher who likes to fuck.

yea and the sad thing is that im being for real she slep with like 5 or 6 students from there and 2 of them were brothers

ok i'm putting on my earmuffs now...ps if u live in cali i'm adding sick bitch teachers to the why cali sucks thread.

no i live in ky that should explain most of it lol but honestly i wasnt apart of it dude its a fucking teacher fuck that

yeah there are things guys should learn from their hs teachers, and things they shouldn't. like....buttsecks, stds, threesomes w/family members, statutory rape, predatory nymphomania, and worse, how to be a teenage babydaddy.

yea for real that school is fucked up any ways i say she shoulda been lock up or at least fired but the kids were 18 so they say that nothing can be done tell me thats not bull shit

get out. take your stuff. move back with you peeps and have fun like your supposed to. Forget her and HER son. its not your and never will be. Dont let you good ethics get in the way. ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM. You helped her out she now rejects you and now you move on. period. so simple at your age.

ohh and by the way be prepared because she will be crawling back. Its just a front to get you to take the kid while she goes out and fucks Brian.......again

sometimes its hard but one has to look at the rality of things. Screw what you you want to believe. Its what the facts tell you..shes kicking you out and seeing onother behind your back. I'm not blaming it ALL on her. you prolly have some anger issues as well but the big picture is that your only 18,marriage issues, and with a kid who is not yours. hhmmmm boy thats the life.

yeah and she swears up and down that she hasnt messed with another person since we got together

so what are ya gonna do chief?

Back