so, you bought a Carerra GT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1.5 MIL including Carerra GT DONOR CAR

i think i'm gonna be sick...

i think i would trade both kidneys and a liver for that...
i'll even throw in a lung for good measure...

its rocking some 19's ! wow love the torque what are we doing with our hondas ! lol j/p

Originally posted by b204dr@Apr 8 2005, 12:26 PM
its rocking some 19's ! wow love the torque what are we doing with our hondas ! lol j/p
[post=484670]Quoted post[/post]​

only on the front. the rears are 20's! lol

Yeah- and 25 profile tires. Those things must be a bitch to find- probably have to custom order each set!

Yeah- and 25 profile tires. Those things must be a bitch to find- probably have to custom order each set!

prob a real bitch to put on too
lol
i have enough trouble with 40 series...

i wonder if its a metric measurment, cause they look kinda big to be 25 series, but i guess it is 25% of a 13 inch wide tire... daymn

yeah dude, a 205/40 is probably smaller than a 335/25

If your spending a million and a half euro on a donor car, I doubt you even care that your spending a grand or more a piece on a tire, lol

the only tire TireRack.com has in that size is the Pirelli PZero Rosso Asimmetrico
its only $442ea (really not that bad)

but back to the car
holy fucking shit :eek:

damn

i mean

just

wow :eek:

Can we all throw down and have a Hondaswap car I think if each member throws down like $10-$20 we can get it and we will just trade it off. What do you think B since you run this place you get it first.

ive read a few articles that the people who ordered theirs are selling them back... ppl dont like it much.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 9 2005, 12:14 PM
ive read a few articles that the people who ordered theirs are selling them back... ppl dont like it much.
[post=485124]Quoted post[/post]​

I would too as soon as I realized I was going to be beat by a 40 yr old pushrod motor... :lol:

Back