SOB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well I did get my trans....and this shit is a lot harder to put in by myself with the engine still in the car. I think I may pull the engine out...again cause I'm not waiting till tomorrow for someone to help.

I must have forgot these fuckers weigh so goddamn much and holding it up positioning it on the engine is way harder with it in the car..

Tip of the Day:
Get a friend to help you when installing a transaxle.

well shes out already....

yes i know... I've gotten VERY good at removing and putting in B series.

I'll have it back up and running by twelve if continue to work on it.

i just pulled it out, the trans is already on and back in the bay.

It's sitting in the bay waiting for me to put the rear mount on now.

I could still have it in by 12 but I'm a lazy bastard.

yep its almost all complete...

Got the new fuel rail and about to drill out the seals to fit the 450s. Then put the harness back on..

I've been taking like 45 min breaks for every 30 min I work on it.

Like now, I had to go upstairs to get the sanding bit thing for the dremel....well it's break time again.

Wow, you are lazy. I had my blown LS out in 45 minutes. Then, after I assembled the B20 I had it in and running in about an hour.

Brian

you pulled your motor to do a tranny swap??? OMG.

lol

if you have the car up high enough on jackstands, you can use your floor jack to help you out.

but let me tell you, i don't even want to do anotgher tranny swap on a neon. i helped neonmike with his.... took us like 2 hours just to get it off the ground and to line up with the flywheel/countershaft teeth shit (whatever the real name is... lol)

I couldn't jack it up anymore...I could have probably done it with the motor in the car but it's a lot easier to pull the whole shit when theres only one person.

It's like a normal thing now, I know where everything goes and can do it pretty quickly without too much effort.

We had to pull the fuckin motor on my friends elantra because the trans wouldn't come off. Then pryed the shit out of it.

Back