Socal-er's look out for these two stunnas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's always those damn rich white kids trying to do something stupid...like those menedez brothers..

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 1 2003, 10:03 AM
it's always those damn rich white kids trying to do something stupid...like those menedez brothers..

umm "menedez" is a hispanic surname :lol:

ya but i laugh at the rich white boys forming their own gang in irvine :lol: :lol: :lol:

i bet if you were to pick a fight with them they would back down....
and threaten you with something like:

"Ya well....i know some big black guys from L.A. and they told me last week when i was buying some crack off them that they would get my back" :lol:

"Ya well....i know some big black guys from L.A. and they told me last week when i was buying some crack off them that they would get my back"

It is the same thing in Diamond Bar, Tony.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 1 2003, 08:35 AM
"Ya well....i know some big black guys from L.A. and they told me last week when i was buying some crack off them that they would get my back"

diamond bar and irvine are horrible... lol i sware i laugh at all gangs when i see them fighting or about to fight... its pretty damned funny

although we will be going to crenshaw next friday... hmmmm anyways

those guys will get caught, i aint trippin haha

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 1 2003, 11:35 AM

maybe its diff. nowadays, but back in 1992/93 when i used to kick it with the koreans and chinese, the people that i met and dealt with were just plain fucking out of hand, and would kill their own mother for a dollar.

i dont hang out with those guys anymore, so maybe its changed...

so that is my out-dated view of that situation.

either way, gangs are bad
mmmkaaay? :lol:

Gangs are nothing to be fucked with, those guys are just stupid, insane, and have a shitload of balls. I don't know if anybody saw this, but there is a video/DVD called "World's Wildest Street Fights" or some shit like that, but those fights were bad. I remember the last one they showed on there was of a Gang that was trying to beat up this girl for "snitching." There were about 50-75 people, I am not bullshitting, and they busted into a car, guys and girls, and took there turn at beating her ass up, all of a sudden the screen goes black and you hear a flatline. I am not fucking with any gangs.

EDIT: Page 2: :owned:

Yeah I saw that, they had about 50 people surround her car and broke her windows, then pulled her out, and beat her to death.

Some scary shit.

All for ratting out some local drug dealer.

I like having seaons. While you pussies are layin in the sun, some of us are lovin the cold weather. B)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 1 2003, 10:43 AM
snow fucking rocks. all you people who say it sucks... probably have never heard, "Code white, code white, we are go for drift" over a nextel

:werd:

snow drifting was awesome last year . . . blowin stop signs sideways passing cars in the snow is a blast!

and firestone factory sincronized drifting events are fun too . . . for like 5hrs straight in every snow storm.

you pussies couldn't handle a hummer in 2inches of snow

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 1 2003, 01:53 PM
Gangs are nothing to be fucked with, those guys are just stupid, insane, and have a shitload of balls. I don't know if anybody saw this, but there is a video/DVD called "World's Wildest Street Fights" or some shit like that, but those fights were bad. I remember the last one they showed on there was of a Gang that was trying to beat up this girl for "snitching." There were about 50-75 people, I am not bullshitting, and they busted into a car, guys and girls, and took there turn at beating her ass up, all of a sudden the screen goes black and you hear a flatline. I am not fucking with any gangs.

EDIT: Page 2: :owned:

now thats what i call 0\/\/|\|3d!!!!!!! :unsure:

That video made me think twice about starting shit with anyone. Snow is fun, but I couldn't live in it. I took my Jeep off-roading up there a few times, fun, but extremely dangerous.

Back