SoCAL Meets

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whiterabbit06

Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?
VIP
Hey guys, I flew into Huntington Beach yesterday morning from Florida and I was wondering if anyone knows of any car meets around here at night. I'll be here for a little bit.

That blows... I was hoping to maybe meet some people out here.

If you came in my area I could take you out to a local meet but i'm about and hour and a half away from you. Could of been fun too since I haven't been out to the local meets in almost 3 years.

This is what happened the weekend I decided to STOP going lol... lucky me eh? lol... - Video

damn i remembered when that happened. i guess lucky you
Give the credit to my son... He was like 1 month away from being born and I just told myself that I wasn't gonna be able to take care of him with me in jail and/or have no car... I haven't been out there since. I am getting an urge to go check out who's got what now...

Socal Meet

Hey man, I also live in Southern California and know of acouple different meets. If you live near the San Fernando Valley there is a meet every Thursday @ 9:30pm to midnight where all the tuners come out to show off thier rides. The event is located on the cross streets of Porter Ranch Drive and Ranaldi in the Porter Ranch Shopping Center infront of the Walmart and Bestbuy. There's also an SRT-4 club meeting if you live closer to Fontana. It's an SRT-4 meeting but, they invite anyone to come out. I've seen turbo RX-7's, hondas. There are also STi's and EVO's that show up and a showcar status 300c Hemi and of course at least 12+ modified SRT-4's. PM me if you want the location of the srt-4 meet and I can give it to you since it will take a phone call since I haven't met up with those guys in acouple months. They also have track days and are very into the scene. All the SRT-4 guys are very mature and knowledgable and will help you out with whatever you need including pulling strings and getting you hookups on performance parts. :)

About 3 or 4 years ago SoCal hondaswap members used to have meet ups, I haven't been on here in years so I am not too sure what happened. Anyone know if a guy named Jeff (pissedoffgsr) still roams the forum?

Back