SOCAL - Test n' Tune every Thursday nite

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i say every one who wants in post there contact info a name and number at the very least so who ever ends up taking control of this can hit people up.

ok we got high speed inter net so no home phone just cells

step pops#
(909) 268-0448
ask for me Jeff or talk to him "willow" just let him know wtf your talking about so your both on the same page :D

just get shit set up maybe some one could start a poll or something for what would be the best date for every on. i think this month would be cool but im down for what ever so long as if its during the week its after 4pm or 5pm

sorry for the bad grammer Eg :ph34r:

im also going to see if i can get my buddy with his new 350z and my other friend with his turbo impreza to come

eg is that you and your boys in the HS album? that one foo's a biiiig mafucka!

we can just post the time and place in here. and start a signup list like they do for H-T meets. right now im down for sometime in january. the rest of Dec. is real iffy for me. lets all decide on a date first. any suggestions?

well sure seems like people want jan so im down for jan to but what evers clever.
i doubt it but by jan i may have baught the new teg :spin: but thats no reason to delay ;)

haha jan sounds good to me, just everyone pretend like its next week that way everyone should have their shit running by jan haha...

Originally posted by UDT@Dec 4 2003, 03:36 PM
eg is that you and your boys in the HS album? that one foo's a biiiig mafucka!

yeah thats my buddy Abe... im actually goin clubbin with him tonight for the LEGEND ENT. 15 year anniversary... if anyones interested in going it'll be at the Hollywood Atheletic Club

B)

i actually dont even feel like going cause im kinda sick right now... but i get to see some old modeling friends of mine :evil chuckle: hehehe

if i have a chance to take pics while im there then i'll show everyone

as for the meet in January, im down for that... december was never good for me anyways cause i leave for the philippines next week and wont be back til 12/28/03 so yeah. i'll definitely will have pics from there when i get back

keep me posted though

:D

ok you fookin fooks looks like january then.

all you fooks check in and say wich is best

thur. day (1/1/04)
or
thur. day (1/8/04)

if needed we can push it back even a little more but that would suck really bad

Thursdays are kinda hard to swing for me, monday, wednesday, friday and saturday are pretty much the only days I can take off, but we'll see whats up.

Oh yeah I gotta warn you guys, if my turbo kit isn't on by then, you guys gotta go extra slow for me cause I'll be breakin in pistons/rings and with low compression you know I'll be slow as a mofo.

If I can pick up the pistons early next week I should be able to get a 1000 miles in before the meet up date.

Oh before I forget, anyone want a brand new factory gsr timing belt for $50? Still in the bag. I think I got some other stuff to sell to but I'll check later.

that'll be first week of my winter semester so i dont think i'll be able to make it... plus i would rather roll my civic out there. but we'll see wassup, you never know i might be able to make it

what time on the 8th? If I don't get the day off I should be able to make it after 5ish?

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 7 2003, 06:30 PM
what time on the 8th? If I don't get the day off I should be able to make it after 5ish?

gates open @ 4pm for test n tune... so im sure it'll be anytime after that? unless you guys set up some kind of meet up spot then all travel to the race location at the same time

B)

its from 4pm to 10pm thursday nights. forgot to mention i will be there late like maybe 7 or even later because i'll be coming from south orange county.

well notavvsi i think the 8th is sounding the best so far though i would really like to get as many as we can to go along with this so i think the 8th is flexible though it would really be nice seeing as how a few have agreed on it already. from what i was reading its only on thursdays so it would have to be a thursday wich leaves us the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th and fron was i was reading it does start around 4pm, i dont remember what the end time was but i think it was around 10pm if not 10pm. but please make 100% sure this will not be doible for you and we can talk about the new date though as for now i would like to stick with the 8th even if just for right now so we can avoid confusion.

man crx thats fuckin weak fool 7pm :roll:

who ever wants we can meet at my pad if you want im like kinda in the middle depending where you are, im off the 210 waterman exit in san bernardino. for any smokers we can have sessions with my moms :D yeah she smokes to at 51..oh yeah the accords hers to though it may as well be my step dads to, you know how that gos. my moms cool lol

heres a funny one. i got one of my buddys who wants to go but he has no license, his girl shoffers him around in his 91 civic with a b16 swap :ph34r: and he wants her to run it :ph34r: :ph34r: <----i dont know these people lolololol........naw but really he said shes not bad so it might be fun to watch

PS. some one better bring the bomb bay dizzle my nizzle, im gonna try but since i moved all we get is stress, not cause i cant find chron but cause im broke and aint been working <_< but i will bring the stress just incase no one comes through ;)

dayam, sorry man i dont touch stress unless its mandatory... i'll see if i can go and if i go i'll try to swing an 1/8th of some chron

and about your mom smoking, that is fuckin crazy lol. i think i'd feel kinda awkward smoking with your parents, but whatevers! oh and dont trip when i cough, choking is the best part about smokin, its get me where i need to be faster :evil grin: :pie:

naw dude my moms chill, she always gets along with my friends you would have to know her. and coughing is the best part dude thats what i aim for every time, a nice deep kick you in the chest type hit. i can get 2 g's for 25$ so i will try and do that to but not 100% i can because it way out in pomona, but i think i can swing it. if i do i wil roll a nice 1 gram blunt then we can hit some in a peace or some shit. last time we whent to the rancho speed way to a 1/4 strip they had set up we just left and rolled around the place geting high then came back in. ;) man this gonna be fuuunnnn

Back