SOCAL - Test n' Tune every Thursday nite

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok a meet up at the track is cool but how about another meet up some other time also?

What about a BBQ? Maybe something that all the members in So Cal that want to, can attend?

Oh and how we gonna know who is who? I mean I'm sure I won't be the only black si at Irwindale. Anyone got any suggestions?

We should all park near the cart track (near the front gate) until everyone has arived. Then we could all go over and park in the same area. Thats all i could come up with?

or we could get that stuff they write the #'s on your windows with and write "hondaswap.com" on the back window?

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 8 2003, 10:22 PM
or we could get that stuff they write the #'s on your windows with and write "hondaswap.com" on the back window?

that actually sound like a pretty good idea...

the yellow stuff does sound like a good idea, i think we can all decicde on an area were tomeet at the track along with something more doible like a peace of white masking tape on your bumper, like a small squair of that white paper type tape on your left coner on your bumper baybe with a black x in it or something stupid if ya want get more into your squair! :lol:

we can BBQ at my pad to fellas, as a matter of fact we just got a new bbq and and we also got tables and a canopy thing we could take if we wanted to BBQ at the track one day,, i know in rancho the last time i whent people were setting up shop on a day for just heat after heat, nothing special so i dont see why we couldint, so its all good and we just bought the house so no one can say shit about noise and i got a big back yard along with a nice garage area we can all bull shit in and drink beer and smoke w**d and fuck off with the cars... shit theres even a few different bongs at your disposal i also got speakers that will put out more then enough sound to please the ears ;) .

also stater bros, albersons, autozone and the 210 freeway are all with like 2 blocks of my house, and befor the fires in the year and a half of being here i had only seen 1 cop. theres also a street on the side of my house thats gota be a mile of streight line with a dirt wall on one side and back yard fences on the other so not to give any one bad ideas but theres a couple good ops for messing around either on the way there or when leaving or just to prove a point :ph34r: if some ones talking smack. normaly i wouldint mention the street but it really is a good street for you know what :unsure: and is truly about as safe as it gets on the streets. consider it more of a street to inspire your right foot. :spin:

50 hondas in my front yard would be soooooooo cool :D

also after this first meet up i say we take it like a small hs club, not a main car club or anything but just a side club of honda swapers in CA so we can try and get this a lil more organized, like we should take about 10 mins and talk about a better way for people to group and get ahold of eachother for events such as idrc races and nopi events and what not, i also have a few friends that run a food stand in the pomona fairplex, we can get hooked up if were ever there.

hey, speaking of the cart track has anyone been to that...i was flippin the through the penny saver and there was a coupon for like 25 bucks unlimited...if i see it again i'll snag a few cause thats a damn good deal and its really fun..(ohh yeah, the 8th sounds good)

Yeah ive been to the cart track its pretty fun, as long as you dont get fucktards in your race that fuck it up and you spend your whole time under the yellow. But im for sure down to bbq. So its a for sure thing let me know so i can bring supplys (food, drink, or whatever. ;)

yeah I'd be down to bring some stuff too. as for a place to bbq a park would be cool. where ever it ends up being there gots to be shade. I went to a riversidestreetracing.com bbq a couple years back and i felt like passin out cause there was no shade at all.

parks are cool to but if we do a park i say lets pick a nice area away from the ghetto ya know no fuckin pomona or any shit like that :D i mean i like pomona but im just sayin i dont wanna be chillin in the ghetto frying up burgers, i mean im ghetto as fuck my self im just sayin i wanna be able to chill and be away from the bull shit.

i hate to keep saying my house to but my area is coo and i have a park like less then a block from my house thats inclosed on two sides with hoops and all we could just take it over and if you dont like that park theres even another one thats not inclosed like 3 blocks up and im so close to the base of the hills theres no cops or anything really just niceness <----MY OWN WORD

what if it rains on the 8th should we have a back up something to do or just move it to another date?

Also does anyone on here know a guy who drives a turbo 2001+ blue/black civic?
he went flying by me last night when I was on my way home. he was messin around with one of those new GTI's. anyone?

Damn this sux i wont be able to go no where for the next 2 months
Since i started a GS-R project for my hatchback and need parts and machine work
unless this meet will be in the next 2 months.

:(

sorry i'm so late coming into this thread. i'm not on here as much as i used to be.
anyhow, i'm down for a meet in January.

i say let's push it out a little bit more like the 29th so we have plenty of time to schedule shit. i know people are just starting skool up again, people are coming back from trips, etc... and it'll also give me more time to pick up my new ride...shhhh...(in a secretive low voice)it's a secret so don't tell anyone. that way i can be flossing the new whipp out there.

i'm still down for the meet...maybe not on the 8th but i will definately make it out to one of them.

PS- sometime late January or early February I am planning on having a BBQ at my pad and once it gets all finalized i will let you know and you all are welcome to attend. Tony...you of all people better show up to the BBQ considering you live like 5 minutes away from me. it will more than likely be on a Sunday.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Dec 17 2003, 12:04 AM

PS- sometime late January or early February I am planning on having a BBQ at my pad and once it gets all finalized i will let you know and you all are welcome to attend. Tony...you of all people better show up to the BBQ considering you live like 5 minutes away from me. it will more than likely be on a Sunday.

Sunday or Sat. either one is good for me for a BBQ, and I'll for sure have my ride pretty much finished by then.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Dec 16 2003, 11:04 PM
sorry i'm so late coming into this thread. i'm not on here as much as i used to be.
anyhow, i'm down for a meet in January.

i say let's push it out a little bit more like the 29th so we have plenty of time to schedule shit. i know people are just starting skool up again, people are coming back from trips, etc... and it'll also give me more time to pick up my new ride...shhhh...(in a secretive low voice)it's a secret so don't tell anyone. that way i can be flossing the new whipp out there.

i'm still down for the meet...maybe not on the 8th but i will definately make it out to one of them.

thats true....but does it affect any of us????

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Dec 16 2003, 10:47 PM

thats true....but does it affect any of us????

i believe Jason said that is his first week in skool so it'll be a little tough and i am barely getting back from vacation on the 7th.

Back