SOCAL - Test n' Tune every Thursday nite

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

meet at the races on the 15th BBQ was an after thought, lets see how it is this first time then maybe next time we BBQ at the track.

just every one make sure to keep there eye on this thread and make sure you say if your ok with the 15th now, the more input we get the more easy it is to arange this shit.

ok every one i think were gonna hit the fontana 1/4 mile track at the speed way on the 24 of jan. le tme know how every one feels about that.

also i just rememberd another rule that will be inforced, pants on the "racers" no shorts at all, so wear jeans or something if you plan on racing.

Originally posted by UDT@Dec 30 2003, 01:49 PM
ok every one i think were gonna hit the fontana 1/4 mile track at the speed way on the 24 of jan. le tme know how every one feels about that.

also i just rememberd another rule that will be inforced, pants on the "racers" no shorts at all, so wear jeans or something if you plan on racing.

dont forget about the rule about no sleeveless shirt... racers will wear AT LEAST SHORT SLEEVES

:p

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 9 2004, 03:18 PM

dont forget about the rule about no sleeveless shirt... racers will wear AT LEAST SHORT SLEEVES

:p

ahahaha :lol: ... Wow it's been along time since I've been in here... Whose going on the 24th?

Back