Sohc Ball Bearing Turbo Kit F/s Cheap!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whos_the_master

Up for grabs is my ball-bearing turbo kit. Not sure what turbo it is. But I do know it's ball bearing. Maybe you guys can figure it out through the pics. It has a DSM intercooler, that I front mounted. And a DSM BOV. And it also comes with the FMU as well. Everything needed to boost. oil lines,down pipe,turbo xs boost controller, ALL. CHECK THE PICS OUT!!!!
I was hoping to get around 600 for this. I'm accepting all offers.
Located in New Haven, CT
And I'm willing to ship.

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

turbo

hey man can you give me a call and maby we can talk about this turbo...and any one else that has a turbo kit for sale call cause i am looking for a turbo and i am hardly online...you can call or text my cell phone...337-255-6573...ask for zack

would a 96 y8 trubo fit a 89 honda civic , please let me know. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

About finding a trubo

hey man can you give me a call and maby we can talk about this turbo...and any one else that has a turbo kit for sale call cause i am looking for a turbo and i am hardly online...you can call or text my cell phone...337-255-6573...ask for zack

I`ll look around for a trubo for what year car and model I`ll try my best to find a good trubo for a cheap price.Let me know,please. ;) ;)

i am looking for a turbo kit for a 88 crx with a b16 in it...i could use this turbo and piping and other stuff i would just have to get a new manifold..thats why i would like to talk to you..please call...thanks..

if your willing to part this out let me know.. i need the intercooler.
and possibly fmu depending on what it is

hey

What DSM intercooler is that? I have one off a 1g but my is on the side by the tire I am look to get some thing like that you have Thanks Wolfy:confused:

hey

What DSM intercooler is that? I have one off a 1g but my is on the side by the tire I am look to get some thing like that you have Thanks Wolfy:confused:

do you still have the kit?? also is that exhaust piping for the intercooler tubes?

Back