SOHC head for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

like it says up there a head off a 1996 civic dx coupe dont know the milage but it is mint no bits ia a few days it hits ebay NON VTEC!!
head3.jpg

92-95 hatch window
hatchwindow.jpg

ac fan off 92-92 civic
fan.jpg

ls head b18b wit intake manny and t/b
lshead.jpg

every thing is make good offers H/S get fisrt dibs and the off to ebay it goes!! hitme on aim at bluhatch95

thats kinda funny cuz i kno the millage the millage is 106.000 miles how do i kno cuz it was mine and i beat the shit out of it so i woudent buy it good luck selling other people parts frank

thats the 96 dx head

Quoted post[/post]]
thats kinda funny cuz i kno the millage the millage is 106.000 miles how do i kno cuz it was mine and i beat the shit out of it so i woudent buy it good luck selling other people parts frank

thats the 96 dx head
the funny part about that tho is it's NOT your head dude i sold your motor to tony over 3 months ago that is your intake manny well not you intake manny seeing you left it here for over 5 months but NO that head was never yours that head came from a auto shop a friend of my owns!!!

ok w.e u say u might of got it from a shop who knows i dont care what u sell u prally got rid of all my shit i dont care any more, my motor getting puled out next week and a new ones going in so0 i can care less about the sohc parts

nothing is stole and nothing and all the parts a in great shape or i would sell them if you keep postin your bullshit in here i will have your post's delated form here so keep you bullshit out of the for sale posts!! pissedoffsol said it in the last post you guys ruined to keep you baby bristol bullshit out of his site and i am shire he means it so keep it out of here!!!

Back