Sohc King!!! My Boys 9 Sec F22,,(all Motor!!!!!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boggy you are a retard. Why the F#$% to you need to try to flex your e-muscles? You just make yourself look like an idiot.

Get off the roids and chill out. Maybe your penis will grow back....

if the overly-cooked noobs really want to get some credit they should start posting threads about what they are presently doing to their cars. and don't tell me you just drive it to work and back... otherwise you would not be on this forum. we all like to see what others are doing, post advice, and help with sticky situations.

like refusing to watch a bad movie, i should start ignoring bad threads. am i contributing to the negative energy???

in before lock bitches.

by the way that was a badass car. Old news or not

Just ignore the guy and let him e thug all he wants, who cares. The more we get pissed off the more crap he posts and so on. eother ban him or stop posting on this thread.

Wow, my feelings are hurt. I'm so sad that all the "real" racers are on the West Coast. Yea right... There are guys around here that run faster than 9s or 10s(hint: they have more than 4 cylinders). Even then, driving in a straight line is not the only way to race.

I'm sure you probably don't even know Bisi personally, and if you did I doubt some one like him would hang around someone like you.

Also, wasn't Fast&Furious based off of the racing "scene" in Cali? I guess you guys have both the real racers and ricers.

First Started..

[/QUOTE]I'm sure you probably don't even know Bisi personally, and if you did I doubt some one like him would hang around someone like you.
Hang around someone like me?? what,? someone who has a car "he tuned" and yes, admits, I posted "his car" in a forum were it didnt exactly belong, giving him some recognition, then next thing I know all these people come at me crazy. No sh*t!, of course Im going to pop back. Im saying yeah im pretty new to this forum stuff, I dont even know my way around still. What I do know is, "Im a motorsport shop owner that races pro-am in his crx and f#ck$ around on the computer on his free time.." and proud, its not that "the only thing I like to post is my car clips" its that it was the "new user friendly" thing for me to do. Lesson learned though, the only real pu$$y thing that I see happening alot the short stay I had here is when someone starts a thread about something that someone dont agree with, they get jumped on by a bunch of "veteran's" So i guess im the real "noob" butt, hey,, Ill man up and say,"It was immature of me to talk shit to you guys", Ill leave it at that.. :imfucktard:

I, which I assumed incorrectly, thought you meant you knew how by referring to him as "your boy".

Honestly, it didn't get bad until you replied to one of the posts above with unnecessary aggression. A simple "My bad, didn't know it was a repost, just thought you guys would be interested" you responded with a pretty much "Fuck you, I do what I want" The personal attacks don't help either.

The last thing we want on this forum is to separate newbies and veterans into different classes. We're all peers.

Last edited:
wow.

thats the nicest thing you guys have said to each other yet. BDOGG glad to hear you kinda get what we meant. We dont want to seperate anyone no matter what the post count or rep points. The second post was just a sarcastic comment that wasnt attacking you personally. Plus we all have apoint that it belongs in the automultimedia. And no you cant post wherever you want. If you do it will get moved to its rightful place no big deal. Lets just stop taking shit personally and get back to posting like we have some common sense.

* goooooddd*

I forgot your the same person with the crx. Again props to you for a nice build.:thumbup:

basically,,,

I, in this case which I assumed incorrectly, thought you meant you knew how by referring to him as "your boy".

Honestly, it didn't get bad until you replied to one of the posts above with unnecessary aggression. A simple "My bad, didn't know it was a repost, just thought you guys would be interested" you responded with a pretty much "Fuck you, I do what I want"

The last thing we want on this forum is to separate newbies and veterans into different classes. We're all peers.

I realize what your saying, and I agree. Thats my fault, thats the kinda person I am, Im not one to cower down after simply misplacing a post then getting sarcastic shit fired at me. Simply, I wanted to post a clip of my tuner,programmer of my car/ good freind/and import racing icon Bisi and sarcastically, I was answered instead of a "hey,
I see your new, but this is the wrong place,"or "classic post, next time the correct thread to put that is......"
What Im saying is "I over reacted to a over reaction" and on my behalf, I apologize for the immature comments that I made! Thats that..

wow.

thats the nicest thing you guys have said to each other yet. BDOGG glad to hear you kinda get what we meant. We dont want to seperate anyone no matter what the post count or rep points. The second post was just a sarcastic comment that wasnt attacking you personally. Plus we all have apoint that it belongs in the automultimedia. And no you cant post wherever you want. If you do it will get moved to its rightful place no big deal. Lets just stop taking shit personally and get back to posting like we have some common sense.

* goooooddd*

I forgot your the same person with the crx. Again props to you for a nice build.:thumbup:

Sounds good! I will do a lil more research before I post next time

its all good,with me,,,lol
and by the way my RACECAR is NOT a mulletmachine:D

alot of hard work went into that car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back