sohc vtec motor/ parts for sale!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol yeh its a pic of all the shit in my basement... including a STOCK EXAUST

hey im still interested in the vtec head and my bro migt want the intake manifold will you tak 100 for it

$15 for the stock cat, its gots sum carbon build up but isnt too bad, thats atest pipe in hte pic , i think i might use that.. not sure yet and Intake manifold , $25 sounds good, its jsut the manifold no injectors or fuel rail.. as is n pic above .Weres 08215 at?

if anyone stil interested in any of my parts, im realy sry.. camera broke but as sooon as the damn things fixed i'l have more pics up

sry,brad

did a rod bearing go out or what? Have you pulled the motor apart? Hows that crank look?

yeh rod bearing... umm when the motor was stil in the car and on a lift, we took the oil pan and idk the correct name for it but this cover- like thing thatcovers the botom of the lifters and we ddint see any damage,lol rele for me it was just an excuse to swap my car... the motors in peices, head off , block hasnt been touch'd after we looked threw the botom.theres a pic on this thread shows how the motors in peices and il have more pics as soon as my camera's fix'd

how much for the bottom end? How many miles on it? can you ship??

08215 is south jersey by atlantic city...so whats shipped for just the manifold?do you have the rail and injectors or the throttle body?

i got my camera fixed... with'n the next few hours i'll have a ton of pics.. please let me know if anyone sil interested... thanks

i finaly got my camera fix'd.. heres a few pics.. let me know if u need pics of nething else, i need tosel this stuff asap so let me know if your stil interested thanks!!!

trany.. code reads k4f
000_0018.jpg

000_0014.jpg

000_0007.jpg

y8 head...
000_0013.jpg

000_0010-1.jpg

i sold the oem rail , i have a aem rail but the nipple at the end is broken(if u can find the peice to replace it its fixable) oem injecters i have throttle body is sold, let me know if your interested, thanks

Take some pics of the rail and email them to me...email is in my sig

Back