sohc vtec motor/ parts for sale!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sum more pics of shy tfor sale, all this has to go!!
000_0016.jpg

bumper.jpg

slight scratch in the primer, came like that... easly fixed, i'd probaly sand it down and re primer it before i put it on anyways, ALL HAS TO GO !! let me know, thanks

$45, the nipple on the end is broken, the thread broke off, the part screws off amd most likly cn be replaced but im not bothering w/ it, heres a pic of it..
rail.jpg

i have alot of bites on the head but its stil siting at my house... hmm same w/ everything esle.. ppl if your interested any ne things let me know!THANKS

Its in TN. I am doin a mini me swap. I've got a D15b2. So will you pm me how much for the intake manifold,throttle body, and head shipped? Thanks

it was out of a 97' civic coupe. i only have the d.s. axle left(long one) i live close to you so lmk...

the bearings went out in my 1.6 sohc vtec motor last fall n i stil have complet motor, trans, brand new axles n clutch... i need money to pay off my swap so if anyones interested please let me know A.S.A.P. thanks, BRAD

hey i have a y7 hatch and could use some extra parts...how much you want for the motor trans axels and clutch? thanks, Asa

Back