sohc zc vtec crx wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Travisl

Just did a transmisson swap on my crx, and now my car wont start. It not getting any gas, i let my cusin borrow my ecu i got it back i put it on and it just rotates. It gets spark the main relay clicks like usual but the fuel pump dosent prime. i dont know if this would hurt any thing but i accidntley tried to start the car with no ecu. So if any one can help thank you, i need this car done soon so i can get back and forth to work.:confused:

Did you double check the ground at the thermostat housing? I had the same thing happen to me. It ran before you put the tranny in. I bet its related to assembly.

possibly yes. its a main ground. its a dumb place for a ground but it will definitly keep your car from running. make sure you hooked it up or didnt damage it when replacing your tranny.

I have a 91 DA that I stripped to use for my CRX. Maybe If I leave it in the sun it will run???? Glad you are up and running.

id try ijust left it out when it finally warmed up, and it magicaly work also prayed. wats ur da doing love my car i can spin in 2nd lol sweet

im getting rid of the crx. i cant stand dumping anymore money in to the car now it has wiring issues. tradeing it for parts for my 89 nissan 240sx

Back