sohc zc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

biglee414

does the sohc zc come with the zc tranny or the si, since it is almost the same as the usdm si? and if it is the si tranny, will it work with my hf axels/hubs? if someone could just give me all posible scenarios i would appreciate it.

I have a SOHC ZC in my CRX, but I'm not sure what transmission it's supposed to come with. I have a ZC transmission bolted up to mine.

Any D series transmission will bolt up to the SOHC ZC, but you'll have to use the DX/Si hubs and axles if you're going to use the Si transmission. If you use a ZC transmission, the same hold true- but you need the ZC intermediate shaft (hard to find) and either ZC axles, 90-93 Integra axles, or a custom setup.

You could probably use HF axles and hubs with an Si transmission if you were able to fit the DX/Si inner spline/cups onto the tripods of the HF axles. The difference between them is the spline count at the hub, so remember that when you're shopping for parts.

Back