sohc zc ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cavrx

ok finally got the motor in all the wiring in dx-zc and i go to crank it and it wont start. is there any thing on these motors that go bad sensors ect. .?

I ha the same problem last year, if it turns over, compresses wan wont start try redoing your distributor setup. I can't remember what it's called but there is a ring there that has to be placed in the right direction. clockwise or counter. It wont hurt to check your distributor, that is if you have the right one.

well hard lesson learned on this one. i racked my brain for a week and finally found the problem. no compression!!!! cylinders 1 and 3 have like 50psi and 2 and 4 have like 120/140psi. . should of done the test with the engine out huh? dumb me i guess. good thing is the motor has a 6mth warrenty which is good for a jdm motor.plus the engine dist. is not far from my house so i just have to go get a new one. this time takeing a jump box and compression tester with me.... :spin:

Back