sol + $$$ + arm = ????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
well.. as soon as the sol sells, this will be the next ride.
i sealed the deal with a friends dad for a 2000 s2000 silverstone w/ red leather with 10k on the clock. completely stock and real cherry :)

honda-s2000-1280x1024.jpg

i will try to get some real pictures of it next time i am over there... but i'm rather excited about this.

Nah, unlike some people on this board, Adam deserves it :)

What happened to the Silver "S duece" with the Volks?

Once again, I have no idea what your title means...been drinking again? :lol:

Any S2k is sweet...What happens when N/A meets S2k? Am I to expect boost, either one, anytime soon? :)

EDIT :

Being a mod dosen't mean you get to post life size pics of the car. :p

My best friend's fiance has one just like it. We're both 6 feet tall. It's interesting getting in and out of that car. It is a blast to drive though.

Definitely a keeper! I'd love to try the boosted version :drool:

just think if you guys did not put money into fixing up your car you could have an S2000 =)

I could have bought an S for the price of my Civic+mods

all it is is a monthy payment =)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@May 29 2004, 05:50 PM
How much?
Jerk.
:)

Hmmm.....

Subie AWD + Turbo vs Honda RWD...

I'm going with Chris on this one, A Honda can only do so much. :)

and yea.. i do deserve it.. i'm not getting nearly what i put into the sol, but oh well.. shit happens... you get older, more wise...

it will stay stock for a while, gonna get some advan RG's for it first and suspension to follow, but after that.. who knows.. i'll be out of school hopefully with a decent job and boosted s dueces sounds sweet to me :)

nick:

this one had half the miles of the one w/ the volks and it was owned by a good friends' father and i know it is in immaculate shape. i didn't want to drive 3 hours to find out the other one was shitty.

and yea i can post life sized pics !!!! :)

nice, i came close to doing the same thing. An S is about the only thing i would get rid of my del sol for. Black or White with the red interior.

Nice car man, good luck with it.

-Chris

I think a boosted S2k would could beat a Subie, a boosted S2k would probably beat an EVO or STI. With some suspension work, it could probably out handle them too, but that is putting a lot of money into it.

Off the line an boosted S2k probably wouldn't beat an EVO or STi. On the highway though it'd be no contest, I don't know how fast the STi's are from a roll but I beat an EVO with my boosted b16. It wasn't completely stock, the only obvious things were the I/C which appeared to be larger than stock and carbon fiber hood. Off the line theres no way I would have launched him. AWD > Me.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 30 2004, 12:58 PM
I think a boosted S2k would could beat a Subie, a boosted S2k would probably beat an EVO or STI. With some suspension work, it could probably out handle them too, but that is putting a lot of money into it.

A simply boosted S2k is shit. you're not going to run more than 300 hp through an S2k F20c simply because of the already insane compression levels.

The worst I've seen an STi run is a 13.5, but I've heard of people talking about seeing them run as bad as 13.9s. Which leads me to my point...

It all depends on the driver. Get some 16 yr old kid with his dads 32k STi under his ass, and you just might whip him a new asshole.

People are running 13.5's on stock STi's up here at altitude....which translates into about a 12.5 down at sea level.

And sure, I'll take on pills' S2k. Midwest Hondaswap meet? :D

Who cares what a S2K does in the quarter, you don't buy one to run redlight to redlight like some high school chump, 260-280kmh pwnz j000!!!

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 30 2004, 01:34 PM

A simply boosted S2k is shit. you're not going to run more than 300 hp through an S2k F20c simply because of the already insane compression levels.

Tempest built a 300WHP stock motor S2000 it ran great till the ASSHAT turned up the boost while racing someone....BOOM

I thought about the S2K and I still think it's a sweet car but damn that lack of torque SUCKS

also Theres a few S2000s running around this area with exhaust on them and they sound like shit very hondaish now turbo S2000s sound very nice =)
but N/A bah small 4cly sounding motor very ricer like

now the sound of a 350Z with exhaust =) Mmmmm :worthy:

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 30 2004, 03:15 PM
now the sound of a 350Z with exhaust =) Mmmmm :worthy:

:werd: get some vid of your 350Z, and do you have an exhaust on it? (or was it on when you bought it?

s4096f1971fc09.jpg

I need to get some driftin videos =) or atlest a fishtail turning onto a street =)

Back