1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sol audio problems

Discussion in 'Car Audio / Security / Electronic Accessories' started by Think, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Think

Think Senior Member

ok, so i put a panasonic cd player in my friends del sol (93). Everything worked just fine, i was able to play c.ds fine, all the screensavers etc were fine. So i turned th cd player off and the car. Turn it back on 5 minutes later, nothing work, the cd player, the cock anything. So i put the stock crap back in, nothing works. Checked all fuses in car, and with cd player. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. projectxspeed

projectxspeed Senior Member

Well if nothing is working then you have a power problem. First and most of all check the fuse in the deck. Second check the deck off the battery to make sure that its wiring problem rather than a problem with the deck. After try a new ground and a new power wire that should fix your problem

3. 4short

4short Member

check fuses under the hood to my friends prelude for some reason always blew the clock fuse and fan fuse so check all fuses

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted