sol or rawr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Both cars have lots of options, Nissan over-engineered everything for the longest time-they have always had my respect for the race heritage that so clearly went into thier motor designs. I love thier motors, but I fucking hate working on them-Honda's just make so much more sense to me. Good luck, the old body style Sentra really grew on me too. Not to mention the price of B series these days and with a SR20DET swap still avail for about a grand it's tempting. In the vein of my buddys comment... you can make a Sol look SO good, but you better do it quick and all at once because it screams chic car stock. I'd rather have the Sol if I had the cash to do it right, otherwise the SER. Post up some pics when you make your choice, love to see it.

id say go with the se-r. drop the sr20 det in it and make the others eat there own, any ways del slows suck. :gives:

fwd sr20 trannys blow goat nuts. they blow up all the time if you feed them more than 200 hp. ask Javier at full-race how much they suck. lol

Back