SOLD LOCK IT UP!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CSaddict

I just got these in the mail and they are brand new with rings, wrist pins and locks. No longer building a motor so i don't need them. These pistons have been track proven to hold up to 20 psi. Selling for $125 shipped UPS with a tracking number. Paypal or money order. Need to sell ASAP.

Thanks

David

Quoted post[/post]]
I just got these in the mail and they are brand new with rings, wrist pins and locks. No longer building a motor so i don't need them. These pistons have been track proven to hold up to 20 psi. Selling for $125 shipped UPS with a tracking number. Paypal or money order. Need to sell ASAP.

Thanks

David
vitara aren't forged how do they hold 20 psi? I would buy them but i want forged BUMP FOR YOU!!!!

THESE PISTONS ARE PROVEN TO HANDLE BIG BOOST.

bump for dave, and why no build?? everythijng is going to shit lately, bump for icehouse

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Thanks

David
vitara aren't forged how do they hold 20 psi? I would buy them but i want forged BUMP FOR YOU!!!!

I never said they were forged. They have been proven to hold huge boost.

Quoted post[/post]]
THESE PISTONS ARE PROVEN TO HANDLE BIG BOOST.

bump for dave, and why no build?? everythijng is going to shit lately, bump for icehouse
how much? Becuase I want to get 250whp out of my D and I am going to buy some eagle H-beams but I need to get the turbo and stuff still.

Back