Sold My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
I cannot believe how fast my car sold. It said FOR SALE written on the back with my cell number and I had a For Sale sign in the window with a little description of what it has. No other advertising except online (which is useless for a local pick up only in MT). It only had two hours of exposure on a slightly busy street, yet the kid who pays for it on Tuesday (stupid holiday weekend) saw it, liked it, drove it today, and loved it. Another good friend drove it today, she loved it, but her dad was too slow about calling me. Too bad, she loves the car and it would've been nice to keep the car close by and make sure it's not riced out any further :lol:
A little over $2000 into the car with labor, etc, and I sold the car for $5500. Blue book is ~$4500 and I paid $6000 for it a year and a half ago. I did very well considering all things. I've been to quite a few places since FnF really started up the import scene, and no place have i seen that has so many "fixed up" imports than my hometown. Yet, my automatic 4dr with 130k miles sold asap. I told the kid who's buying it "It's a Honda Accord. It's an auto 4dr. It's an automatic 4 banger. It'll always be slow. Are you sure you want this?" He did, wanting a sweet cruising car. And my car is just that. With all the people I go to school with, and most of them hating Hondas, nearly everyone says how clean my car is makes it the exception. My car rocks.
Now I have the weekend with my car and then it's forever gone.
Here comes the :worthy: Eclipse GS-T. Woo W0000000 :woo:
:burnout:

damn! sounds good :D gonna be strange knowing you dont have the accord no more. hope the new owner takes good care of it. dang, an eclipse turbo. not bad! but does this mean youre not gonna be round here much anymore? that would suck.

GS-T is bunk. So was the Talon TSi AWD.

So....

003648-E.jpg

5.0L :D

Yeah yeah, it's a rustang, but it's got 285lb's of torque and is only 200lb's heavier than my old Accord.

TQ > 2 of my Accords.

Anyone know of a good forum for 'stangs?

I have always been fond of this forum :mullet: racer.com :ph34r:

J/k That is a nice looking mustang. If I was ever to get a rustang, it would be that bodystyle with the 5.0

Originally posted by Prowler@May 31 2003, 11:07 PM
GS-T is bunk. So was the Talon TSi AWD.

So....

003648-E.jpg

5.0L :D

Yeah yeah, it's a rustang, but it's got 285lb's of torque and is only 200lb's heavier than my old Accord.

TQ > 2 of my Accords.

Anyone know of a good forum for 'stangs?

Those are only mid 15 sec cars b/c of how much heavier they are over the previous gens. Also you'll notice a lot of the parts say Mustang 5.0 and then a denote for (83-93) or 88-93, depending on the part. Finding parts for those is a little difficult, unless you find a good supplier. The previous gen got all the support.

Is it auto or 5 speed?

i thought all those body styles came with the 4.6 :bash:

mustangs suck. their drivers suck evenmore. Jody's cool though :lol:

Mustangs are gay. I think it is quite a bit more "Rad" that a 4 cyl can smoke and even extremely done up rustang. I guess the bottom line is, "Are you Happy with it"...if so then great, because who gives a shit about what I have to say!!!

:kick:

Nice car, have fun with a v8 and rwd. I want to get a mustang down the road.

i've got to add, that as much as i hate stangs, my girlfriend has a gt and it kicks ass to get it sideways! gotta love the rear wheel drive. don't get me wrong, i love smoking her in my del sol, but its a fun car. good choice bro!

Niiice. You;ve finally joined the ranks of the LIVING. :)

ROFL. J/p guys.

Anyway, www.corral.net and www.stangnet.com are GREAT information sites.

Don't let these guys get you down, the 94-95 5.0L is a VERY VERY VERY buildable platform. There's more suspension support for that bodystyle, and brake options than for my bodystyle.

Thanks for the props, B. :rolleyes:

I would never buy a domestic ride, but this one is pretty nice.
mustang-cobra-r-2k.jpg

Milan

mustang1.jpg

mustang2.jpg

mustang3.jpg

mustang4.jpg

mustang5.jpg

mustang6.jpg

The money shot! :worthy: 215HP 285ft.lb's of torque!

stangengine.jpg

Absolutely great interior!

stanginterior.jpg

Yeah, I'm happy :D

95 GT 5.0L 5 speed

Very nice. :thumbsup: This one fruit at my school, has one just like that except it is yellow, just to get into the low 14's all he got was a pulley, headers, intake, ignition and yeah ran a 14.3 and he sucks at driving. I kind of want one just so I could actually be kind of quick and not so so slow but oh well, I am a true ricer at heart. :D
That is one very very clean mustang you have there, keep it that way.

14.3 with those mods? :bs: They run mid 15's here, stock. Those mods are not good for over a second difference.

Nice car Nate.. happy modding and welcome to the land of domestics.

Back