Sold the civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sold my civic, the guy is picking it up today, $1100 not running, i came out up $300 so i did good, my truck is getting treated with some 35's and new rims soon :D

well i've had 5 cars and dont get my license till next month :D

and the said truck is not a toyota its a CHEVY lol

i dont like pro comp tires, im gettin bfgoodrich km2's and some xd hoss 17" black rims

i like my Chevy thank you lol

2010-01-30140948.jpg

lol no, i think im the straight version of injen... and i dont have my license because i just turned 16, i get it on the 19th

just curious on why you are telling everyone you sold an $1100 civic. thought there might be a build thread.

well, i was thinking about selling it but people told me not to and to fix it but i needed the money for my truck so i went ahead and sold it and wanted people to know. lol

okay, the guy came to pick it up last night finally and i wasnt home, he said he got it started by jumping the starter, so apparently the starter i bought that passed the test at o'reilley 3 times was bad... UGH!!! oh well, 35's and rims on the way for the chevy :D

I've done that a few times, went to buy a car that didn't run, worked on it for about a half hour and drove it away.

Back