Sold The Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Traded in the Civic today and purchased a 2004 Volvo S60. 21k miles, two years of warranty left, and I got more on the trade in for my Civic than I was asking for it in the newspaper. I'm honestly not that sad to see the Civic go. That whole 'boy racer' image is gone and I'm ready to move on. No mods for this car, except for tint. The stereo sounds good, so I'll be selling my Rockford in-dash DVD system on ebay. Also got a few scrap parts on the Civic to sell, like the Neuspeed strut tower bar and the VIS carbon fiber hood.
Can't say I'll be hanging out here as much, but I'll still be around to make sure people are keeping things in line :cool:
I'll post pictures tomorrow. It's silver, leather interior, I5 167hp with A5 transmission.

Here's a pic I took. I'm on a new computer w/o photoshop or my ftp, so all I can upload is this one

Attachments

• DSC01458.JPG
    DSC01458.JPG
    374.6 KB · Views: 121
Right.... I just spent $24k on a car, which will kill me on payments for the next 5 years. No money for a $3000 bodykit or $1000 ecu. But that's a sweet site =)

Back