Sold The CRX, Bought A 88 RX7 !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And when did wrecked cars become cool? :dunno:

its not my dd, its my missle, lol its a drift car i can beat the fuck out of and not give a shit, my bike carb'd 4ag hatch is my clean oldschool dd, idgaf abt the rx, its just cool lol and a rotary, im learning a different platform and having fun with it

i've had the same idea for a "missile" but it'd be one of these for offroading .. if it slides into a tree, who cares.. pull the dent out and leave it.. lol

1986-toyota-pickup-1.jpg

I gotta stop reading these threads.

All I see is "dickskate", an ugly car and then typing in 8-year-old words.

Now I have a headache.

Its pretty hard to get that 1.3 rotary to break loose (b/c its not the turbo version).
Some good technique could get it drifting....although no room for mistakes or varying entrances and exits with that little a hp rating.

Back in the day, a friend had a clean 5-spd non-turbo one like yours with h/i/e and he hit 1/4 mile 17's all day (heavier b/c it was convertible).
Same year but turbo is night and day difference.......much faster. But lower hp makes a rotary a little more reliable.
That 1.3 rotary is a cool little combustible engine. I was told by a owner/driver of a 10 second drag RX-7 that they have "limitless" (used lightly) horsepower potential.

Its pretty hard to get that 1.3 rotary to break loose (b/c its not the turbo version).
Some good technique could get it drifting....although no room for mistakes or varying entrances and exits with that little a hp rating.

Back in the day, a friend had a clean 5-spd non-turbo one like yours with h/i/e and he hit 1/4 mile 17's all day (heavier b/c it was convertible).
Same year but turbo is night and day difference.......much faster. But lower hp makes a rotary a little more reliable.
That 1.3 rotary is a cool little combustible engine. I was told by a owner/driver of a 10 second drag RX-7 that they have "limitless" (used lightly) horsepower potential.

mines bridgeported lol i really dont have to try hard at all to spin period, u just have to rev the snot out of it, its a very comfortable and predictable car to drift also

Back