Sold the hilux, buying a 89 sho

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh wow... you are... this is... just... WOW dude....
Once again... no words...

37 cars. All pieces of shit.

By 21 I had

Datsun 280zx
Honda civic built motor turbo
Audi a4
350z

Suzuki gs650
Suzuki bandit 600s
Honda f4i

On the flip side I could have bought 30 pieces of shit and in the end still be driving a piece of shit. Weird how I kept upgrading.

Im 21 years old and have owned 37 cars

I'm 30 and I've owned three cars. Three.

Guess I'm not a car guy, I tend to get sentimental toward a car and just end up hanging on to it, especially if I've put any sort of money into it for repairs or 'upgrades'.

I've had countless cars. Seriously. 35 ? Child's play.

I love buying and playing around with different cars. It's the spice of life. Holding onto something I'm bored of ? Why ? There are zillions of different cars out there.

Except 1983 Supras and Datsun 200SXs. Those are about gone. I would kill for one.

Yeah, I know the pain. There is actually one listed near me for $7000 with less than 10,000 miles on it.

Totally pissed off about that one.

Wow... I feel like such a noob when it comes to owning multiple cars... Below i have listed the cars i have owned in order from my first, to the last, being the car i still own and drive.

1. 1989 toyota celica GT, converted to manual and tossed in the gts engine and suspension disk brakes

2. 1994 honda civic 4 door... Too much shit done to it.

3. 1997 acura integra rs... Again, lots of upgrades, till it got stolen...

4. 2001 acura integra gs... Lotsa shit done to it, have a long way to go..

If i buy another car, it will be an acura tl type s 4 door 6 speed... And for sentimental reasons, another 89 celica, but the all track turbo version, coupe, not hatch back...

Last edited:
Here's the list of cars I've owned since I was 16.

#1. 1992 Honda Civic DX Sedan

And that's it, you whores.

in 1994 I financed a 1991 NX2000. It was a sexy, well performing car. It broke every fucking weekend. I decided that the automotive industry died in 91.

Since then, I owned a 94 Mustang GT (Sold it after a month). I liked the car, it was everything I was looking for, but I got offered about a grand more than I paid for it, and I was making payments so at the end of the game it was going to be way more (Like a 22% loan). Then I bought a 94 Supra NA (The SE edition). Decided it was the same exact fucking car as the 78 Supra at 6 million times the cost. Sold it. Broke even.

Since then I haven't owned anything newer than a 91. Got my wife the 00 mustang and bought my mom a 98 Neon.

the BMW is the first car since about 1995 that I've wanted that's newer than 91.

Cars owed since 17.....

1997 Acura Integra RS.

Yup, I've owned the same car for 10 years. You know, because I took care of it correctly. It has ~196k on it and still runs like a top.

I've also owned 3 Jeeps, but I had to sell them all for financial reasons in college.

Bought the Camaro with paper route money when I was 15. Had it since. Bought the Si in 08 and drove it til it died. I don't even consider the hatch as having been mine. Legally, it never was. So the truck Im buying in the next week or so will be my 3rd or 4th car/truck depending on how you look at it. Oh and I had my 07' GSX-R600 for a few years.

well I bought it , buddy also bought a 89 barn car from the same guy, made it a win win on the 450 mile round trip, more pics to come after wash and detail
901456_10152694172820076_145349178_o.jpg

Back