Sold the hilux, buying a 89 sho

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hes wanting to keep the BBS' unless someone tacks on another 1k it looked like. Are they real RSAs? Cause he said they were the Enkei version.

not sure, dudes got $$$ though I know that, hes got quite a few badass oldschool yotas

oic. Just wish it had the starions, buckets, and steering wheel. lol I already sold my Si and del Sol fronts. -_-

Yea but theyre already there. lol Cheap, but buckets totally change it for the better. And I saw how easy it is to fit them in there. The wheel was just a nice touch. Amd I don't really care about the console. Do still have my Si console though...

eww... heres how the hilux sits now...
909042_563509523682209_1351907140_n.jpg

Ah ok. Well facebook does that lame ass "other" message folder for people you aren't friends with. Just to get a dollar out of you to send it to their normal file. Most people don't even know about the folder so messages never get seen. I'll shoot him one anyway.

Ah ok. Well facebook does that lame ass "other" message folder for people you aren't friends with. Just to get a dollar out of you to send it to their normal file. Most people don't even know about the folder so messages never get seen. I'll shoot him one anyway.

Cant you send a short message with a friend request? Could save your dollar that way lol

That's not a Lowrider. Lowriders have bass boat paint jobs, wire wheels, murals of Jesus and or Mary painted on the hood and trunk as well as chain link steering wheel. That truck has none of those...

Damn, we've got a ton of those down here... most NOT lowered though. :p

Rat fink shifter, ebay ricer boy seats, autozone steering wheel.

Ugh. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Back