Sold the old!! Into the NEW!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 15 2003, 08:43 AM
Oh man, I need one of those! WRX @ 16k > any fucking Honda under 30K

ya, had 25K miles on it and the guy needed money for his house pymt, my friend got lucky :)

Originally posted by B16@Aug 15 2003, 11:57 AM
my friend got lucky :)

Hella lucky.... My friend just rolled his WRX last weekend. 3 times. ouch! He want's the STI now but I told him to go EVO. He told me I was an idiot. Yeah. And I rolled MY new 20k car.....

2 litre-
with a 2.4 making 900hp I bet they rebuild the damn engine after every run. try doing that for under 26k

trailorpark- you know your shit... cosi's rock, so do XR4ti's

whoever started this thread- how much are used 350z's going for? wait till those hit the 26k mark if they aren't allready

Originally posted by B16@Aug 15 2003, 12:03 PM
sti > evo

Maybe if you are going in a straight line.....

Of course, this is just my opinion but I think the EVO is a more overall package. The STI I heard is really fast straight, but the suspension could be better and the clutch is brutal. They are both great cars and to each his own. I would buy the EVO though.....

EVO styling > STI styling

:D

The Sti's don't have the bugeye lights.

Sti>Evo, without a doubt.

And where did anyone manage an '02 WRX for $16k? That's a hella better deal than I got, and I got a GOOD deal.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 15 2003, 09:56 AM
And where did anyone manage an '02 WRX for $16k? That's a hella better deal than I got, and I got a GOOD deal.

in richmond CA. ya, it was crazy, the guy wanted 20K to start, my buddy was still looking around because he didn't need a car, just looking around. the guy was calling him every day beggin my friend to buy it (guess he really owes on his house, lol) so my friend said "i'm going to start my offer at 16K, lowball him see what happens" so my friend called, and the guy accepted the 16K, his only response was "can you have the money tonight?" haha, yes a very sweet deal, he goes to all the nasa hpde's with me, fun car on the road course.

By the way nobody has mentioned the interior quality of the cars. I have heard the evo has a cheap as shit interior and the Sti has a real nice interior, just another thing to consider.

Originally posted by B16@Aug 15 2003, 11:12 AM
in richmond CA. ya, it was crazy, the guy wanted 20K to start, my buddy was still looking around because he didn't need a car, just looking around. the guy was calling him every day beggin my friend to buy it (guess he really owes on his house, lol) so my friend said "i'm going to start my offer at 16K, lowball him see what happens" so my friend called, and the guy accepted the 16K, his only response was "can you have the money tonight?" haha, yes a very sweet deal, he goes to all the nasa hpde's with me, fun car on the road course.

:thumbsup:

That's the way to do it.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 15 2003, 10:22 AM
By the way nobody has mentioned the interior quality of the cars. I have heard the evo has a cheap as shit interior and the Sti has a real nice interior, just another thing to consider.

personally i havent had a chance to take a look at the Sti's interior, but i like the interior in my EVO... and so does everyone else who has sat or even seen my car

EDIT: added pics

s3ec85b077a12e.jpg

s3ec85b15ef42d.jpg

Thats a sweet lookin interior, i'm diggin the seats.

Did they come stock with the car?

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 18 2003, 01:57 PM
Thats a sweet lookin interior, i'm diggin the seats.

Did they come stock with the car?

They're an option.

Thx alot guys I'm still looking for a new car. I really like the 300zx TT! 1993 Supra TT! But one thing Insurance!!!! OOO god I'm 18 years old and the cops don't really like me right now. On the CRX I was paying $240.00 in just 4 weeks! THAT SUCKS!!!

my friend here in pcola has a srt-4 that runs 8.7 in the 8th with only like 1000 buxs worth of shit. imo the sti looks better than the evo but the evo isn't plagued with tranny problems and they come with forged internals so bigger turbo and more boost could be achieved than with the sti. i like the sti better just because i think the evo doesn't look that great and the sti is faster stock and i doubt if i bought one i could afford to do anything to it for a while :ph34r:

Back