sold the sho, bought a 76 hilux

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not sure how i feel about the starion/conquest tsi rims on the truck... Now there's an underrated car!!!

starions are badass cars, but they are serious money pits, and even less parts available than the sho has, and I guess nobody noticed the hilux posted next to a taurus and the soo fresh thing, I must be just a douche for thinking that was funny

When do you plan on painting it? Old Toyotas rusted like hell, do it right an ASAP before it turns into another pile of rust.

correctly done body work is a ASAP on my chart above anything, the motors a re-manufactured 20re bought in 2010, I have the paperwork I can post picture of if really needed, great running truck, no doubt it will be reliable, cranks up every time , new everything under the hood coil and all, paint>race truck, im going out of town this friday to myrtle beach for a week , but the truck will be in my shop that whole time out of the weather , this truck has very little cancer id like to keep it that way, im planning on 3tc on side drafts swapping it after paint, it should be very peppy then, and they sound wicked, and its a stupid easy swap, drop in bolt up and run, I dont have to change x members or anything, and can use my current driveshaft, the diff ehh idk no issues with it now but its also a open diff from 1976 , could explode any minute when some powers sent too it, I still actually have good suspension travel and rides surprisingly well for a slammed truck, with a nice radio and decent speakers in the truck and swapped and painted (can all be done for around 1k) I can have a badass dd/parts getter truck and have very little money invested for what I could sell it with fanboy tax and make stupid money if wanted too

If it runs why not make a point to restore the body first.

You seem to like primer/spray can looks on cars. Matches the trailer maybe?

Also, if you don't want to sell it, I have a bad-ass 20R/22R hybrid with dual row timing chain, ISKY #208 grind megacam, 3 angle grind job on a worked head with tighter springs, a holler 390CFM 4BBL and Offenhauser intake.

But if you sell me the truck, I will gladly install my engine in it and be done.

And my Supra wheels. Because Mitsbitch stuff on a classic Toy offends the senses.

Also, if you don't want to sell it, I have a bad-ass 20R/22R hybrid with dual row timing chain, ISKY #208 grind megacam, 3 angle grind job on a worked head with tighter springs, a holler 390CFM 4BBL and Offenhauser intake.

But if you sell me the truck, I will gladly install my engine in it and be done.

And my Supra wheels. Because Mitsbitch stuff on a classic Toy offends the senses.

honestly not interested in selling at the moment, I really would like it 3tc on side drafts If I end up swapping it , cheap and easy

Well hit me up before driving it into the ground. And lemme know if you need any Toy 20R bits.

If you're going to drag it, I have a build Auto trans for it too.

got bored, prepped the body a good bit and sprayed single stage blue on it, still lots of bodywork has to be done to finish it correctly, but not a bad day spent with the guys
625616_10152641193465076_42979148_n.jpg

Sadly.... I know some one like you in my little town.. Doesn't take the time on anything, really doesn't give a shit about the finished product, in his eyes, different is better, not the quality. He's so bad that now, we refer to him when somethings seriously fucked up, that he had to have had something to do with it. Or if we're about to do something seriously ill minded and not really thought out at all, your simply thinking like him. Once thats said, the accused party immediately stops what their doing and rethinks the whole process.

You are now the HS village idiot. Way to fucking go...

Back