sold the sho, bought a 76 hilux

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I said it was cool man. Geeze. Like I said I found another one. You take shit too seriously. was just saying if I'd have known it was so rusty I'd have slowed up on the part out. But I don't know how you missed it while painting it... And if you really thought about 10-15 texts back and forth was up your ass you should see my inbox from parting out two cars...

300 bucks sucks for flipping a car

Yeah, I was gonna try to get the truck too.

But I'm not convinced the truck actually existed. Like I said, that blue pic dripped of Photoshop.

don't fret - I don't think he owned that truck.

This september, 10 years on HS. 17 years since resource.crx.org. I can smell a honda bullshitter from miles away.

are you serious right now ........... pictures all over my facebook, I had the truck posted for sale (which are all local sites I know ) import atlanta, 240atlanta, craigslist, BST on facebook , I deff owned the truck celerity, if you see, look at where this picture was taken....... like quite a bit of my cars get pictures taken there, fuck look at the oil stains , lol ive been parking there for years, and bahaha even look, my SHO owners manual is sitting in the windshield
893623_10152661901060076_1649598207_o.jpg

Last edited:
just a few pics of cars ive owned parked there over the years, sure I could dig up more if I wanted, im alot of shit, but a liar isnt one of them, fuck do I need to take the time to post up registration pics and insurance cards in my name ?
481065_10152633225105076_1117123192_n.jpg

598778_10152618962450076_1166071475_n.jpg

293395_10150862255575076_935450566_n.jpg

393822_10151089703475076_418396303_n.jpg

429067_10151371730970076_585463043_n.jpg

and y dafuck would I photoshop a 1200 spray painted truck ? 0 fucks given, aint nobody got time for dat

Obviously you don't have enough time to write a cohesive sentence, why would anyone expect a true story?

Obviously you don't have enough time to write a cohesive sentence, why would anyone expect a true story?

I know I let off as being ignorant and short online, but believe it or not most of it is just a act, if not for laughs, but too troll, and like I said ealier, im alot of things, but a liar isnt one of them

Last edited:
You know we really don't care if you care what people on the internet think, but we do have a relatively small regular community here and you have been around for three years if you would stop being a troll you could be a liked member of this community. I mean fuck most of your threads get a fairly large response. No reason you can't type out legible sentences and be a bit more respectable of a member. I'm sure we'd all appreciate it. We would have to find someone new to make the butt of all our jokes though.

You know we really don't care if you care what people on the internet think, but we do have a relatively small regular community here and you have been around for three years if you would stop being a troll you could be a liked member of this community. I mean fuck most of your threads get a fairly large response. No reason you can't type out legible sentences and be a bit more respectable of a member. I'm sure we'd all appreciate it. We would have to find someone new to make the butt of all our jokes though.

And the search begins!!!!! Lol

Ok.. that's quite a bit of evidence. Sorry to have accused you of lying. My statements are Redacted.

But another question: Do you live in a church ?

Ok.. that's quite a bit of evidence. Sorry to have accused you of lying. My statements are Redacted.

But another question: Do you live in a church ?

no harm no foul, and no, there is a church across the road from my house, with cameras outside viewing the parking lot, I park there mon-sat, soo my room which is upstairs on the front side of my house, has a direct view of my car across the street as well

Back