sold wheels for a 240.... what to get next :)

pic 1 y0!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 6|

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
welp, i sold my wheels to bill in part for the cost of the 240 im geting from him...

so i need new wheels.

im goin cheap this time. im done spending 2000 on wheels.... otherwise, id be going for some advan rg's :)

anyway- what you think? most of these are in the 12-14 lb range.... so none are heavy. some suck, and only come in a 6.5 wide though... im looking for 15x7 for sure almost... but i dunno- i might run the 6.5. i want to run a 225 front tire too... more traction for my soon to be boosted ass

1 - 5zigen pro n1

n1.gif

2 - kosie k1 (silver)

kosei_k1R_silver.jpg

3 - Rota Attack

small_attack.jpg

4 - Rota Grid

big_grid.JPG

5 - Nippon type C

big_typeC.JPG

6 - Nippon Zen

big_Zen.JPG

7 - Konig Helium

K%20Helium.jpg

I've got bronze attacks on my CBP sol...its cute ;)

I'll post some pics when I get some time in the next few days. I like the Grid's and Kosei's and Heliums...not digging the Nippons really tho...

I picked the lesser of the evils and picked #2. Your done spending 2k on wheels?

Well,

A.) find them cheaper
B.) Don't buy brand new ones that people will charge you up the ass for
C.) So, I'm expecting to see 500 dollar wheels on the Nissan?

these are for the sol.

the nissan will roll on the stock wheels for a while

Originally posted by DTEC@Sep 4 2003, 11:22 AM
i like the heliums

:werd:

and you can run a 225 tire on a 6.5 wheel. my brother has a 1991 celica gts and the stock rims are 15x6.5 (says right on the wheel). and i was surprised to see that he had 225 size tire on there. and it doesnt look bad either.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 4 2003, 05:52 PM
i like the looks of the 5zigen pro N1 wheels. they got my vote

they're what im leaning towards too. they also happen to be the most expensive of all 7.

and Kyle, do you like ANYTHING?

you : stuff :: me : girls

I like 5, silver...but I need to see a pic of your car with them photoshopped on to see what they look like.

either the rota Grids are the Koing Heliums would look best in 15s on a 240. The heliums are pushing it though, as they might look a little cheesy in a rim that small.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Sep 4 2003, 07:44 PM
either the rota Grids are the Koing Heliums would look best in 15s on a 240. The heliums are pushing it though, as they might look a little cheesy in a rim that small.

for the 3rd time, these are for the sol, NOT THE 240

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Sep 4 2003, 07:13 PM
1 or 3

just please don't get white wheels . . . so played out

:lol: i know, i had a set 1.5 years ago.....

but thats ok, cuz they were volks.... anything else, i would've been a riefucker

Back