SOLD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I bought this awhile ago to use one my car, and now im trying to buy a car from my friend...SO i want to sell it to come up with the rest of the money for him....

I was told its an older hondata program, I was told its the stage 2 w/o boost option...It is for OBD1 car...and i also have 370 RC injectors and a P28 ECU...

You can look on hondata website and check it out... Make me an offer, if you build motors, then you know what this stuff sells, and adjust accordingly....Make me offer..thanks

Would be good for all motor setup...nothing with boost though..... I have pics of it all now, if anyones interested..

i have paypal also...so hit me up

I called called hondata and they told me exactly what this has.....No boost option on it..Its the stage 2..Im selling the P28 with the hondata, since its already got hondata chip and box on it...Make me an offer...200$ is best offer so far...let me know if interested asap..thanks Kenny

I would just like the Hondata it is the box not the chip that goes right into your ECU right? Where are you located? I checked out Hondata.com and it was a little blue box like the S200 but I just want to make sure I am right.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Oct 13 2004, 02:23 PM
I would just like the Hondata it is the box not the chip that goes right into your ECU right? Where are you located? I checked out Hondata.com and it was a little blue box like the S200 but I just want to make sure I am right.
[post=402214]Quoted post[/post]​

Theres the blue box and i was told that there is a chip socketed into teh ECU as well...I heard theres a posibilty of ruing chip and ECU if its taken out....So still interested?...make me a offer i cant refuse...

Well I do not need the ECU in fact it will not even work in my car but I wonder if I can get the chip for my ECU from Hondata. I am not too sure of a price but if someone already offered $200 for both I guess $150 if I can get the chip from Hondata. Unfortunately Hondata is closed right now I will call them tomorrow.

Back