Sold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Hello, I have for sale an Apple iPod Nano, and a compaq ipaq pocket PC. Both of these items i found after a party at my house and nobody ever claimed them since, been a month or so. But both of these items I have no use for, and was thinking someone else might. The iPod is only the iPod itself, no charger or anything else, But it retails for about $300. The Compaq iPaq comes with the charger though. Im looking to get $200 for the ipod, and $75 for the ipaq. PM ME if interested.

PM'ed about the laptop

Quoted post[/post]]
Hello, I have for sale an Apple iPod Nano, and a compaq ipaq pocket PC. Both of these items i found after a party at my house and nobody ever claimed them since, been a month or so. But both of these items I have no use for, and was thinking someone else might. The iPod is only the iPod itself, no charger or anything else, But it retails for about $300. The Compaq iPaq comes with the charger though. Im looking to get $200 for the ipod, and $75 for the ipaq. PM ME if interested.
thats a cracked out price on the Ipod nano. Brand new the 4 GB one is 250 (229 with student discount) and the 2 gb one is 199 (179 w/ discount) . For the ipod by itself you need to spend 20 bucks if you want the real earbud headphones 26 bucks for the ipod nano dock and 17 bucks for the cable to connect the dock to your computer. If you come down on the price Ill probably be interested EDIT: do you know for sure that the ipod works?

i'll make an offer on the ipod when I see some pics...

The Model# is 3955. Yes it does have the hot link for the usb port.

Also, The iPod is 4GB. And if anyone is interested, I can email a pic. PM ME If Interested.

why does everyone always ask for email to give pictures... fuck that. If you want to sell something put up a damn picture. Try to sell something on ebay without a picture and you are SOL. I would be interested but an ipod with out a charger... for 200? get bent!

Price Lowered to 150 for the ipod, Let me know if your interested, and i didnt post a pic because IT NEVER LETS ME, NEVER WORKS, So I say fuck it, And if your REALLY interested, You will PM me and ill send a pic. ALSO, Its an iPod Nano, What do u need a picture of????? You wanna see a picture, goto Apple.com, Its not rocket science. But if you REALLY REALLY want to see a pic of it, In my hand, U can PM me. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

ALSO, Whoever is interested, I will Overnite either item for free, Thru my job, So its free.

Back