soldier vs a ram

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMAO
that actually looks fun
a friend of mine had a pigmy goat about 1/3 the size of that one... that fucker hit hard... even with the helmet that had to hurt

although i wonder how long it will be before the outrage erupts over this
"thay are abusing local livestock and laughing about it!!!"

i don't think they're abusing the livestock nearly as much as the locals do...

LMAO
that actually looks fun
a friend of mine had a pigmy goat about 1/3 the size of that one... that fucker hit hard... even with the helmet that had to hurt

although i wonder how long it will be before the outrage erupts over this
"thay are abusing local livestock and laughing about it!!!"

Rumsfeld should resign! :rolleyes:

yeah...cant wait for the media to twist and distort this one..god bless em.

Yeah, its all fun and games until you have to explain your neck injury to your CO.. lol.

lmfao!!! that is great...hell...they gotta find somethin to entertain themselves...putting a scorpion vs. camel spider can only get so entertaining...haha

Lot of angry comments on the war and other patriotic ones. Well...war generates powerful emotions on both sides. I can't argue with this, not why I am commenting. I am in this video, but not the one head butting the goat. I know the guy. He is a good man, fire fighter/paramedic back home. Great sense of humor. The kind of guy you would love to work with. We took very good care of the goat, eventually we had to give it away because they said we couldn't have pets. The video was taken shortly after we lost two soldiers and had eight wounded in our unit. Over a hundred people had been injured and over 20 killed in the same attack. There was a need to laugh, and this was a fun moment in an otherwise difficult time. If you are prone to hate America and American soldiers, I would like to tell you that the people in this video are engineers, national guardsmen, who were dedicated to doing their best for the people in Iraq.

I don't think they were talking down about anyone in the video or any american soldiers but more about the people who would try and find something wrong or inhumane about this video. A lot of people on here have actually been in the services in one form or another. So dont mind their comments, they are mostly in humor and fun. ^_^ The video was great :lol:

Back