Somalian Pirates

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So apparently the captain jumped over board to try to escape the pirates.
but he was recaptured

You're telling me the US Navy with 3 ships in the area couldn't have eliminated the pirates once this man was in the water out of "harms" way?

fuck somalia

Captain tried to escape pirates, U.S. official says - CNN.com

ooh, and fuck cargo ships that get hijacked
this shit has been going on pretty strong since last year at least
these ships with multi millions worth of cargo can't give the crew a few ak's
20 member crew, and 4 pirates in a smaller vessel

how does this even happen?

the worst part is that it was an aid (not aids) ship that they tried to hijack. It was carring food to feed their starving asses. Fuck 'em stop sending aid and let them starve.

it was a relief aid ship.

i think it would be a great business to start a ship defense company. 5 guys with guns. $50,000/shipment=$10,000 week.

i'm still trying to figure out how they can buy an RPG and Ak-47 yet they can't buy some fucking clothes, take a shower....hell, they are too stupid to learn how to irrigate water to feed themselves. darwinism FTW. let the skinnies kill themselves.

whoa, whoa, whoa... Whoa......... WHOA!!! You cant call them that. They prefer to be called Professional Wealth Relievers. Come on man, you need to make sure your P.C. checks are still in working order.

They work in gangs, etc. The gang gives them that stuff to do the dirty work.

What's funny is that in Indonesia it's much worse.....

Getting a PMC to run protection on ships is pretty tough. Most ports in stable nations do not allow you to equip your ship with the kind of hardware you need to combat pirates. In theory you could take an old oil rig and outfit it as a mother ship much like the pirates do but re supplying a ship out in international waters has its own problems as well.

Getting a PMC to run protection on ships is pretty tough. Most ports in stable nations do not allow you to equip your ship with the kind of hardware you need to combat pirates. In theory you could take an old oil rig and outfit it as a mother ship much like the pirates do but re supplying a ship out in international waters has its own problems as well.

you don't even really need to be armed with munitions.

hell, just get some african women with aids. get the guys drunk and let them fuck the women. they will die soon enough.

you don't even really need to be armed with munitions.

hell, just get some african women with aids. get the guys drunk and let them fuck the women. they will die soon enough.

I had the same exact thought for going after Osama. I got detention because of it :( When you play war in art class with a friend teachers think its wrong for you to air drop hookers with STD's in and calling it biological warfare for some reason.

I had the same exact thought for going after Osama. I got detention because of it :( When you play war in art class with a friend teachers think its wrong for you to air drop hookers with STD's in and calling it biological warfare for some reason.

that got a little smile out of me. rep'd.

dropping in infected hookers would work if the Professional Wealth Relievers didn't already have the HIV

it was a relief aid ship.

i think it would be a great business to start a ship defense company. 5 guys with guns. $50,000/shipment=$10,000 week.

i'm still trying to figure out how they can buy an RPG and Ak-47 yet they can't buy some fucking clothes, take a shower....hell, they are too stupid to learn how to irrigate water to feed themselves. darwinism FTW. let the skinnies kill themselves.
I'm down. Make the arrangements, I'm your first merc. Couldn't be too hard. Put me on a 50 cal at the front of a cigarette boat.

this is not the average run of the mill skinnies doing this... these are members of the gangs, people working under the warlords that run the show over there

you simply can not correctly lump them in with the impoverished public

and drake is correct... arming the ships to protect themselves from pirates and hijackings runs you into all sorts of other issues with the ports that you are trying to go to... its bullshit, but its the way it is

now a guide ship on the other hand... thats a decent idea worth considering... where do i sign up

you'd hijack ships too if you were a Somalian with nothing to eat.

i can't blame them at all.

this is not the average run of the mill skinnies doing this... these are members of the gangs, people working under the warlords that run the show over there

you simply can not correctly lump them in with the impoverished public

and drake is correct... arming the ships to protect themselves from pirates and hijackings runs you into all sorts of other issues with the ports that you are trying to go to... its bullshit, but its the way it is

now a guide ship on the other hand... thats a decent idea worth considering... where do i sign up
we were over there for a number of years trying to provide them with some stability, law and order. The Ethiopians (yes the starving we are the world country) were also there for a few years on behalf of the african union. These dumb mother fuckers fight and resist help from anyone who offers it, not to mention al quiada(i know the spelling is wrong) is gaining a lot of power in that nation. Some people just don't want to be helped, and I'm fine with that. We should not help and they should be treated as a plague victem. Quarentene them in their own damn country and killed on sight if found out of it, for fear of spreading their plague elsewhere. I have no pitty for people who can't even feed themselves, or provide basic socital structure and order in their country then shit on the ones feeding and secureing them.

Ethiopia Premier Says Army Went To Somalia To Foil Eritrean “Conspiracy” | SomalilandPress

BBC NEWS | Africa | Ethiopia begins Somalia pullout

BBC NEWS | Africa | Somalis grow fearful of Islamists

we were over there for a number of years trying to provide them with some stability, law and order. The Ethiopians (yes the starving we are the world country) were also there for a few years on behalf of the african union. These dumb mother fuckers fight and resist help from anyone who offers it, not to mention al quiada(i know the spelling is wrong) is gaining a lot of power in that nation. Some people just don't want to be helped, and I'm fine with that. We should not help and they should be treated as a plague victem. Quarentene them in their own damn country and killed on sight if found out of it, for fear of spreading their plague elsewhere. I have no pitty for people who can't even feed themselves, or provide basic socital structure and order in their country then shit on the ones feeding and secureing them.

Ethiopia Premier Says Army Went To Somalia To Foil Eritrean “Conspiracy” | SomalilandPress

BBC NEWS | Africa | Ethiopia begins Somalia pullout

BBC NEWS | Africa | Somalis grow fearful of Islamists

Somalia was lost when we pulled out after the Blackhawk incident. That essentially told the rest of the world that America had no spine, if we lose a few men we will simply pack up and leave. We allowed Somali warlords to pillage every truck that was supplying aid. The Somali people are in one of the most fucked up situations on earth. There is no easy solution, well other than allowing AfriCon to put together some plans that involve some folks that have no names. No more warlords, no more logistics, funding or weapons.

Let the Rangers and Delta back in there with free range to do what is necessary and exact a little revenge. You won't have a warlord in the country by Monday.

Back