Some Advice Please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

see I wasnt owning myself..my friend told me a last week he was getting a K22 and I asked what was that and I said i heard of K20...then today he read this and typed out that he ddint mean to say K22..it was a high number..he meant to tell me k20..there for my friend is the dumbass and I am not !I was just typing what he said ! and he again bigboarder127 does not need to listen to me I was just saying what was good for a car seeing how I got my car done by a performance shop
and what numbers did you put down with those performance spark plugs.??? and let me ask you do you think your a noob??

Last edited:
well my friend i used to have a car like yours, and i sold it to a friend, and he hav done a some progress with the same kind of money that u have. what he did he bought a used turbo (greddy i think) and he start buying the rest of the parts until he got to complete the whole turbo kit. now becareful couse buying a used turbo kit is a gamble, my friend was lucky he got a good one , he spent about 1500 on the turbo intercooler, etc wich is cheap....

as i was telling u... i dont know how much one charge for the install but he pays a friend of his 200 and he help him and another 200 on tools and othr stuff. his car runs bout 200hp wich i think is fast, ur civic is really light so u will feel the difference but there is another thing, that the stock trany is not made for that kind of hp and torque so in first gear and second your tires may spin and ur car wont go nowhere but if u kind of get used to drive ur car nicely in the first and second gear ur car will kick ssa in third.

as i was telling u... i dont know how much one charge for the install but he pays a friend of his 200 and he help him and another 200 on tools and othr stuff. his car runs bout 200hp wich i think is fast, ur civic is really light so u will feel the difference but there is another thing, that the stock trany is not made for that kind of hp and torque so in first gear and second your tires may spin and ur car wont go nowhere but if u kind of get used to drive ur car nicely in the first and second gear ur car will kick ssa in third.
who are you talking to

as i was telling u... i dont know how much one charge for the install a turbo but he pays a friend of his 200 and he help him and another 200 on tools and othr stuff. his car runs bout 200hp wich i think is fast, ur civic is really light so u will feel the difference but there is another thing, that the stock trany is not made for that kind of hp and torque so in first gear and second your tires may spin and ur car wont go nowhere but if u kind of get used to drive ur car nicely in the first and second gear ur car will kick ssa in third.

sorry i think they didnt post it in order!

the guy that was asking for helpbut i think they didnt post the first part of the message

i guess the first part didnt come out cuse i put it as a treadbut what i was saying was that with $2k jason could buy a used turbo kit and buy the rest of the parts if kit is not complete.now buy a usedturbo kit is a gamble but thats up to u. my friend got his for $1500 and it was fine and put it in his ex 02

yea i would get a turbo kit also, if he looks real hard i think he can get a new kit for that price but make sure its a good name brand turbo kit

now u can swap the motor but thats is gonna cost him alot more. but if u wanna do that i suggest u save more money and swap a k20a1or2 so u dont worry bout more swaping, u will have 200 hp in front. but like i said it will cost u much more money

ahhvtec i dont know if u hav seen nmy tread but i need some help with deside either buy a 06 si transmition or fix and add an LSD in my 03 si trany

Back