Some body is going to fry....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mention jury nullification to the judge or one of the lawyers. You'll be off the jury in no time.

I know you want to stay on, but if you were to do that I'd send you cash through Paypal if you do that and you're still on the jury. :)

Never been called for it yet....missing a day of work would be pretty baller though. :rolleyes:

I got called. I never had to even show up to the court house. I called a phone number before driving to the court house, and my selective group was already filled.

I went to go serve last year and there was about 75 people there. The night before you are suppose to be able to call and see if you are still needed. Well, the phone system did not work the night before so we all went down there. We waited around for like an hour and we were told that they did not need anyone today and because the phones were down for us to check status, they let it count as timed served for jury duty...woot woot...

is there a certain age you need to be for this jury duty bullshit??
or how does it work???
and i havent even signed up for the draft...fuck

you get a letter in the mail
you should have done that in high school

Go to the post office, thats where you can get draft sign up crap. But you really don't want jury duty. Its fucking boring.

The easiest way to get out of jury duty is to say that you like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly and Ronald Reagan on the questionnaire. Trust me, no defense attorney or prosecutor for that matter wants some queer hating, bible beating, gun toting retard on their jury. I say these things tongue in cheek of course, for I am pretty conservative by most standards. It works though...

you do realize that skipping jury duty is a FELONY, right? not a mis-demeanor... a felony.

No, I actually had no idea that I am currently a felon, roaming the streets with utter disregard for the authorities, but thanks for pointing that out for me :thumbsup:

When you go for jury duty, and they ask you if your racist/prejudice, just simply say "no, I hate everyone equally", with a straight face. Your ass will be home by lunch time. :)

Isn't it a felony not to sign up for the draft?
I rejected the Selective Service, and I'm not a felon. Pistol permit and all.

Never stopped me from anything, but I've never been called for Jury Duty.

I've never had jury duty, thank God.

I don't remember if I signed up for selective service or not.

Does anyone know how or where I would be able to check? I'm guessing since I have a job for DoD that I have but I'm really not sure.

That's another thing, I've worked at a G3 security job before, and I'm G4 qualified.

Back