some chicks want me to strip for them :woot:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by complicity@Apr 23 2004, 04:00 PM
:thumbsdown:

They're seventeen. :unsure: Scary.

:werd:

but i haven't had any suggestions as to what i should ask for as "payment".

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 23 2004, 04:50 PM
why, it's dominoes, and they only work part-time. it's not like this is my career.

It doesn't matter. Always keep work and play separate. Aren't there any other cute girls your own age in your town?

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 23 2004, 04:03 PM-->
saturn_boy96
@Apr 23 2004, 04:50 PM
why, it's dominoes, and they only work part-time. it's not like this is my career.

It doesn't matter. Always keep work and play separate. Aren't there any other cute girls your own age in your town?

no.

all the girls my age are sluts and have kids already. the smart ones went to college.

i need to move.

:lol: 1 of 2 things is gonna happen if you do this shit:

1. the girls just want you cock and want a reason to get you close to naked, and a reason to get all up on you in public. The bachelorette parties are worse than bachelor parties. When that stripper gets in the thong, the girls get all crazy, cometimes going as far as fucking him or atleast almost fucking him. I have heard a story from my girlfriend and her sister about one they were at, and i guess the bride actually sucked the strippers cock, so ya you get the point. And no fuckin BS about my girl, cuz she's not like that, and was way under 18, so she couldn't be in there with the stripper.

2. The girls are plotting something to get you in there and naked, then they are gonna embarrass the hell out of you. think about it, there's tons of ways they could do this. And i'm sure that every way you cold think of ends in many pictures of you with your pants down getting passed around your town. Think about it, they could put these all over school, work, college, or anywhere else that has people who know you. Girls are fuckin evil, so don't be fooled by the nice comments or other shit they tell you, cause you just might be falling into the trap, like us guys usually end up doing.

I think that if you can somehow totally eliminate #2, then fuckin go for it. Who gives a damn about your boss, maybe she'll join in :lol: . Other than that you should just weigh out the chance of getting with those girls, and the possibility of getting an embarrassment that you will never live down.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 23 2004, 05:55 PM

2. The girls are plotting something to get you in there and naked, then they are gonna embarrass the hell out of you. think about it, there's tons of ways they could do this. And i'm sure that every way you cold think of ends in many pictures of you with your pants down getting passed around your town. Think about it, they could put these all over school, work, college, or anywhere else that has people who know you. Girls are fuckin evil, so don't be fooled by the nice comments or other shit they tell you, cause you just might be falling into the trap, like us guys usually end up doing.

I think that if you can somehow totally eliminate #2, then fuckin go for it. Who gives a damn about your boss, maybe she'll join in :lol: . Other than that you should just weigh out the chance of getting with those girls, and the possibility of getting an embarrassment that you will never live down.

if the guy is physically in shape....

then #2 can work to his advantage. That right there is free fucking advertising for him to all the chicks in town.

hell ya, first time i get asked to strip at a chicks party ... im doing it. then all her friends and every other chick they hand out with will know tonyd :D

"its a TRAP NIGGA RUN!"

seriosly..17 yr old bitches dude? its some kind of prank...if they were older and hot i would def. do it

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 23 2004, 05:10 PM
all the girls my age are sluts and have kids already. the smart ones went to college.

Well you're answered your own question. Mess with those two and end up being an unwilling daddy. Being underage, they are just budding sluts. Run dude! :ph34r:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Apr 23 2004, 06:13 PM-->
senate_9427
@Apr 23 2004, 05:55 PM

then #2 can work to his advantage. That right there is free fucking advertising for him to all the chicks in town.

hell ya, first time i get asked to strip at a chicks party ... im doing it. then all her friends and every other chick they hand out with will know tonyd :D

Yeah thats true, but i was going off his comment about being a little "pudgy". But yeah if i was in good shape i would def. do it. Just get there and make the young ones leave the room :lol:

Originally posted by senate_9427+Apr 23 2004, 06:39 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 23 2004, 06:13 PM
senate_9427
@Apr 23 2004, 05:55 PM

2. The girls are plotting something to get you in there and naked, then they are gonna embarrass the hell out of you.  think about it, there's tons of ways they could do this.  And i'm sure that every way you cold think of ends in many pictures of you with your pants down getting passed around your town.  Think about it, they could put these all over school, work, college, or anywhere else that has people who know you.  Girls are fuckin evil, so don't be fooled by the nice comments or other shit they tell you, cause you just might be falling into the trap, like us guys usually end up doing.

I think that if you can somehow totally eliminate #2, then fuckin go for it. Who gives a damn about your boss, maybe she'll join in :lol: .  Other than that you should just weigh out the chance of getting with those girls, and the possibility of getting an embarrassment that you will never live down.

Yeah thats true, but i was going off his comment about being a little "pudgy". But yeah if i was in good shape i would def. do it. Just get there and make the young ones leave the room :lol:

no, just pretend that they all are 18 years old.

You: "You're how old?"
Chick: "17"

You: "You're how old, 18?"
Chick: "no, I'm 17"

You: "You're 18?"
Chick: "no, 17."

You: "You said 18, right?"

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 23 2004, 07:53 PM

And keep the volume of the music very high so as to make verbal communication very difficult if not impossible. ;)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 23 2004, 06:53 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Consider it this way: is risking total and complete humiliation worth hookin up with a seventeen year old chick? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiirrrrddd....they just like... openly propositioned you? :ph34r: Theres gotta be some alterior motive here. Well, I say do it, at least we'll get a story out of it. And maybe even some pics, unf unf :p :lol:

legally speaking....

he has NO prior knowledge that underage girls are present at the party.

repeat:

(get the hint party-boy?)

therefore, liability falls upon the host of the party, not the guy.

and one more thing....

make sure you dance near the hottest 17 year old who has a beer in her hand :)

Originally posted by complicity@Apr 23 2004, 08:35 PM

Consider it this way: is risking total and complete humiliation worth hookin up with a seventeen year old chick?

Maybe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by complicity@Apr 23 2004, 09:35 PM
Consider it this way: is risking total and complete humiliation worth hookin up with a seventeen year old chick? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiirrrrddd....they just like... openly propositioned you? :ph34r: Theres gotta be some alterior motive here. Well, I say do it, at least we'll get a story out of it. And maybe even some pics, unf unf :p :lol:

Considering their age and experience, they probably propositioned him because they feel safe. They are just being flirts and most flirts are never followed through. Get used to it. *shrug*

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 23 2004, 09:41 PM
legally speaking....

repeat:

(get the hint party-boy?)

therefore, liability falls upon the host of the party, not the guy.

Spoken like a lawyer. But WE know differently. :roll:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 23 2004, 06:53 PM

Oh man this is funny shit, considered it for my signature, but I laughed more at my current one.

In my opinion, you should find out all details, and take and proceed everything like a literal business endeavor. Find out who's party it is, how many are going to be there, drinking, underage attendees, how much $$$, make some sort of contract about photography or videotaping if you are self-conscious and scared that Complicity and 94RedSiGal are going to be looking for you on Kazaa, and then after you feel safe first, build your confidence and get jiggy.

Also, see if your boss will give you a raise if you give her a lap dance.

Back