some chicks want me to strip for them :woot:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pay scale

strip to:
boxers = $50
tightie whities = $75
speedo = $100
butt floss = $200
birthday suit = $300

afterwards:
hoots and hollars = -$5
hugs = -$25
kisses = -$50
hugs and kisses = -$75
one of the guests getting naked with you= -$100
one of the guests getting naked and "thanking" you = -$300

17 yr old girls are fucking hot........... but also fucking illegal. being at the event, it should be ok, as long as there's no frontal nudity going on.

me, personally, even if i was ripped and had abs, and wasn't a pasty white boy, i still wouldn't do it. I'd be up there going uhhhhhhhhhhh wtf... this is gay.......

pass dude. tell them to rent a pro.
stick to the pizza

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Apr 23 2004, 08:10 PM
Oh man this is funny shit, considered it for my signature, but I laughed more at my current one.

Hey looky there, my first sig! :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 23 2004, 08:57 PM-->
complicity
@Apr 23 2004, 09:35 PM
Consider it this way: is risking total and complete humiliation worth hookin up with a seventeen year old chick? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiirrrrddd....they just like... openly propositioned you? :ph34r: Theres gotta be some alterior motive here. Well, I say do it, at least we'll get a story out of it. And maybe even some pics, unf unf :p :lol:

Considering their age and experience, they probably propositioned him because they feel safe. They are just being flirts and most flirts are never followed through. Get used to it. *shrug*

okay here's an update, i spoe directly with one of the chicks about it tonight.

she's this hot little red head, and when i asked her about it i was like," so were you and ... really serious when you asked me to be the "entertainment" at ...'s bachelorette party?"

her face turned bright red and she just giggled for like a minute, and nodded her head yes. so i told her we needed to talk about it, and she agreed. :p

i'll try to get more info later, but i'm off work and wont see either girl until tuesday.

ladies: if their are any pics, or vids i'll try and post them up. maybe i will get my own holiday, like brian's flag day. speaking of which have there been any updates lately?

If I was fucked up enough, I would do it for sure - if everyone is fucked up enough you'll be fine.

Once, I went out with my fraternity to a strip club with all our pledges, well about 200 bucks into lapdances, I ran out of cash, but I wanted more. So, towards the peak hours of this place the club wanted to have a strip-off between two guys. I got pulled up on stage against someother guy. After two songs, I ended up winning 50 bucks and a free drink. I had fun, the strippers were telling me that I did a good job for the rest of the night, got two more free lapdances. So it all worked out nicely for me, and it's a fucking funny story to tell people I know.

So, in your shoes - well I bet if you do it, you'll get laid at the party. I say go for it.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Apr 23 2004, 09:10 PM
and scared that Complicity and 94RedSiGal are going to be looking for you on Kazaa,

Email me Complicity and Red99siGal; and I'll fire back a nice little tonyd production that was made only 2 months ago.....save y'all the time and trouble of searching for it on kazaa :p

and to all the guys on here....a little hint from your friendly neighborhood player pimp:

Can't get that certain chick into bed? Just stuck on the "friends" level? Tried to fuck her for the past two years, and she is just not giving in because she knows that's all you want?

Bring her over to your pad one night. grab a 22 of corona for you and her.....just chill in your bedroom ..... make sure you are cracking lots of jokes and just being your funny self......I'll let a approximation of what I said tell the rest of the story:

Here's the scenario:

Both of you are sitting on your bed. just chilling and having a good time, (its cool if she isnt drinking) watching t.v. at night time:

Tonyd: Damn aint SHIT on t.v. tonite
Chick: ya, <<random chick blabber>>

Tonyd: <<random blabber>>
Chick: <<random blabber>>

(there has to be conversation going on for this little "trick" to work. if you arent conversing with the chick....the timing will be off. trust me.)

Tonyd: we'll we could watch a video....
Chick: what do you got?

Tonyd: umm pulp fiction, up in smoke, leaving las vegas.....damn, i need to get some new movies.....
Chick: ummm <<bored with the movie selection>>

Tonyd: Well......we could.....<<make sure to laugh subconsciously, and pretend that you are embarrased.....otherwise you come off as a fucking pervert in her eyes>>
Chick: what?

tonyd: nah....<<dramatic pause for suspense>>
chick: WHAT ???????? TELL ME

tonyd: well, lol, i just made this "video" a while back, and was goign through my closet and found it a few weeks ago
chick: what kind of video?

ok, here is where you play it up and then she says she wants to see it.

if you work your game right,this hot chick, who KNOWS the only reason you are talking to her is because you want to fuck her, will take a momentary lapse in judgement and want to watch the tape.

the minute she sees you banging away at another chick on the tape.....

guarantee youll fuck her that night.

tried this little "trick" with two chicks about 8 years ago. both of these chicks knew my "reputation" in our circle of friends, and other girls warned them about me.

The first chick.....about 15 minutes into the movie (maybe it was 10?) her top was unbuttoned and she was playing with her titties as i was lying behind her on the bed.

the second chick i was also lying down behind her and she just reached back and put her hand down my pants after a few mins of watching the tape.

now its been a few years, so i forget how the conversation between me and the chicks went, so i kinda sorta had to make up words.....but the basic premise is the same.

and now you know :)

edit....

in re-reading that last one....i made it seem as if i had both chicks on the same night.

it was two different chicks, at two different times.

damn i sucky sucky at engrish today.....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 25 2004, 02:22 PM

Ummm.... how about a big NO to that suggestion? NO WAY IN HELL would that work with me. Gross and what a turnoff. Maybe it's a SoCal thing, but seeing a guy friend screwing another chick on tape would just make me permanently delete him from my potential list of bfs. Yucky. I guess I am not looking for any casual encounters either. <_<

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 25 2004, 02:41 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 25 2004, 02:22 PM

Ummm.... how about a big NO to that suggestion? NO WAY IN HELL would that work with me. Gross and what a turnoff. Maybe it's a SoCal thing, but seeing a guy friend screwing another chick on tape would just make me permanently delete him from my potential list of bfs. Yucky. I guess I am not looking for any casual encounters either. <_<

When you come out to visit me this summer, I'm offering a 100.00 unconditional money-back guarantee that my program will work for you :)

ITS TONYD YOU ARE TALKING TO HERE !!!!!!!

I'm your best friend, confidant, preacher, pastor, entertainment director and psychologist :p

i like a challenge. :p

and jk red99sigal.....

you know im just fukcing with you because you are a fun chick to mess with. and you dont take any of the bullshit that is coming out of my fat mouth seriously

:wub:

Tony, you're a nice guy. You make me laugh, and I enjoy reading your posts, but the way you treat women is apalling. You have no sense of respect, decency, dignity, or morals when it comes to dealing with women. In time, I suppose, you may come to realize that women are people as smart or smarter than you, and thus, have feelings and reactions to the way you treat them. It's no wonder you're online looking for girls, becuase your game is weak and obviously doesn't work in person. It's guys like you that turn women into militant man- hating dykes. It's guys like you that make women think all guys are assholes. And it's guys like you that ruin it for guys like me.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 25 2004, 02:56 PM
Tony, you're a nice guy. You make me laugh, and I enjoy reading your posts, but the way you treat women is apalling. You have no sense of respect, decency, dignity, or morals when it comes to dealing with women. In time, I suppose, you may come to realize that women are people as smart or smarter than you, and thus, have feelings and reactions to the way you treat them. It's no wonder you're online looking for girls, becuase your game is weak and obviously doesn't work in person. It's guys like you that turn women into militant man- hating dykes. It's guys like you that make women think all guys are assholes. And it's guys like you that ruin it for guys like me.

skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

(we were using that word out here LONG before it became part of the vocab)

but allow me extinguish some of the fallacies presented by your little self righteous rant.

1) for the past 6 months, i have had NO time whatsoever to go out and socialize and meet women. between school, work, building my business and whatever else i need to take care of. so flame away if you want, but im doing just fine at this point.

2) no sir, it is quite the opposite. it is the fucked in the head bitches out there that turn NICE GUYS like me, into complete fucking assholes. (in real life) ill always be the shittalker over the interenet......

3) i think it is unfair of you to judge who I am in REAL LIFE, by the incessant shit I talk over the internet. I do not see the internet as a substitute for real life. its just a place i come to, to fuck around when im bored at work or at home. i like joking, and laughing around. thats my trademark. in real life, im just like everybody else.......the internet to me.....is kinda like a bad sitcom. jokes are made, material is tried out .....and tahts that.

its funny how people take this shit so fucking seriously.

tonyd0821 is all you guys know of me. its a personality online. thats it. i find it pitiful if i was to come on here and lay some REAL personal details about myself so everyone can get to know me better.

now, if i hung out with you fine folk in real life.....i.e. i lived in connecticut and personally hung out with brain and the rest of you....then yes, my tone and attitude would change dramatically.

so, flame away !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 25 2004, 03:50 PM
When you come out to visit me this summer, I'm offering a 100.00 unconditional money-back guarantee that my program will work for you :)

ITS TONYD YOU ARE TALKING TO HERE !!!!!!!

I'm your best friend, confidant, preacher, pastor, entertainment director and psychologist :p

Your special home videos probably have subliminal messages spliced into them... and who knows how many hidden cameras you'll have set up on your home turf. No SoCal for me this summer! :ph34r:

I'm really surprised that in this day and age of AIDS and other rampant STDs, why anyone would be sexually attracted to manwhores and sluts? Don't you appreciate the concept of quality over quantity yet? I guess not... :roll:

And Tony... my affection for you increases in direct correlation to our physical distance apart. And yes, you do get my vote for best HondaSwap clown. :p :D

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 25 2004, 04:37 PM
2) no sir, it is quite the opposite. it is the fucked in the head bitches out there that turn NICE GUYS like me, into complete fucking assholes. (in real life) ill always be the shittalker over the interenet......

3) i think it is unfair of you to judge who I am in REAL LIFE, by the incessant shit I talk over the internet. I do not see the internet as a substitute for real life. its just a place i come to, to fuck around when im bored at work or at home. i like joking, and laughing around. thats my trademark. in real life, im just like everybody else.......the internet to me.....is kinda like a bad sitcom. jokes are made, material is tried out .....and tahts that.

2) Tony, Tony, Tony... nice guys don't finish last. Jerks and doormats do. Maybe you are confused about what contest you are competing in. Are you going for how many different pussies you can nail in your lifetime? Or rather is it to date a few women of class and quality, one of whom may end up later on being Mrs. TonyD... so what is it?

3) As to what to believe, well just remember the parable of the boy who cried wolf. Maybe you have some inner need to be the permanent class clown and shock value entertainer. If we take you too seriously, it's because it's a small board and so many of us have met our fellow members already. So we just tend to take more of the posts to heart. On a larger board, perhaps you would be a more anonymous little fishy in the mix, but not so here.

*a big sisterly hug*

hey check it out:

i like to laugh and make people laugh. Yes, sometimes I do go over the edge without realizing it. mea culpa.

that is all you guys need to know about the REAL me, because chances are i will never meet anyone of you in real life.

so sit back, relax and get a laugh out of some of the shit i say on here. i try not to offend people, but sometimes i go a big overboard without realizing it.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 25 2004, 03:51 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 25 2004, 04:37 PM
2) no sir, it is quite the opposite.  it is the fucked in the head bitches out there that turn NICE GUYS like me, into complete fucking assholes.  (in real life)  ill always be the shittalker over the interenet......

3) i think it is unfair of you to judge who I am in REAL LIFE, by the incessant shit I talk over the internet.  I do not see the internet as a substitute for real life.  its just a place i come to, to fuck around when im bored at work or at home.  i like joking, and laughing around.  thats my trademark.  in real life, im just like everybody else.......the internet to me.....is kinda like a bad sitcom.  jokes are made, material is tried out .....and tahts that.

2) Tony, Tony, Tony... nice guys don't finish last. Jerks and doormats do. Maybe you are confused about what contest you are competing in. Are you going for how many different pussies you can nail in your lifetime? Or rather is it to date a few women of class and quality, one of whom may end up later on being Mrs. TonyD... so what is it?

3) As to what to believe, well just remember the parable of the boy who cried wolf. Maybe you have some inner need to be the permanent class clown and shock value entertainer. If we take you too seriously, it's because it's a small board and so many of us have met our fellow members already. So we just tend to take more of the posts to heart. On a larger board, perhaps you would be a more anonymous little fishy in the mix, but not so here.

*a big sisterly hug*

hey....i dont know what loco was getting at, but in NO way , was i trying to disrespect you kid.....

so if that was the case......i dunno. the thought never crossed my mind.

but yes, :wub: right back atcha :)

and as for the "nice guys finish last"

they do. girls like a little asshole in a guy. its up to the guy to find that balance between nice guy and total prick......and walk the fine line, of which i think i do quite well.

sometimes tho with ex, gf's i was a little too nice and thoughtful.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 25 2004, 05:01 PM
girls like a little asshole in a guy. its up to the guy to find that balance between nice guy and total prick......and walk the fine line, of which i think i do quite well.

sometimes tho with ex, gf's i was a little too nice and thoughtful.

lol. I think that we must be using different dictionaries. Please don't confuse 'asshole' with having a backbone. Spineless jellyfish aren't good company and neither are jerks. And when a guy starts to smother us, we just push back so we can breathe. It's still good to be considerate, but don't go overboard. Do something nice for her and wait to see if she reciprocates. If she doesn't, then don't do anything more special for her... but do stay civil to her and not be rude. Expensive gifts won't buy anyone's true affections, but good company will.

Sticking to a set dating formula is foolhardy. As people mature and gain more life experiences, their relationship needs change. So now with the clear hindsight of you last relationship, you could possibly play that situation better, but as time goes by the new women in your life will have different issues. Just take the time to read your new acquaintances carefully and with an open mind. Women are as unique as you and your guy friends are all different, stop lumping us all together.

Oh God my comp is ancient so I didn't feel like waiting 3847567668483 years to read all those posts (56k, yeah :(). SO anyway, going back to the one about the whole if-she-sees-you-bangin-another-chick-on-tape-you-will-fuck-her-that-night thing, uhhhh NO. Normal pr0n is cool, whatever, but if I KNOW the other chick on that tape, I'll have to politely excuse myself into the next room to vomit. That's just nasty.

ANd TonyD, you're right, fucked-in-the-head-girls DO turn nice guys into assholes. That sucks but most girls suck and that's just how it works. BUt assholes like you don't get anywhere with nice girls. Well, that's if you WANT a nice girl. But anyway... :p

TonyD, with you, it seems there is no line. And that's cool. It always makes for an entertaining story. :lol:

Originally posted by complicity@Apr 25 2004, 04:43 PM

And that's cool. It always makes for an entertaining story. :lol:

damn. it took no less than 3 different people in as many replies to finally get my point.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

and i bet you my comp. is older than urs lol..

E-machines South Korean Special......400mhz Celeron Win. 98.....complete with 98 megs of ram :lol: :lol: :lol:

believe it or not, dsl runs on this computer lol...

altho my highest dl rate is only at 90k .....which isnt bad....but its nothing like the 300k i was dl with (and upping at around 200) with on my old p4 laptop with cable <_<

Back