some chicks want me to strip for them :woot:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and if are into astrology.....im not (but i find the description of my sign fits me to a "t")

check out a leo on the virgo cusp.

that explains me in a nutshell. :D

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 25 2004, 04:58 PM
and if are into astrology.....im not (but i find the description of my sign fits me to a "t")

I don't know shit about my computer. All i know is that it's a no-namer that's slow as all hell. :lol: :lol:

I used to be into astrology when I was younger; I was a dork to the point of having all sorts of books and everything. I'm a Leo. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 25 2004, 05:58 PM

:eek:

My one encounter with a Leo was a disaster... and I'm NEVER repeating that mistake again. LOL! :lol:

[/end thread jack]

uh, the details are still getting worked out.

i've been thinking more clearly about it and i don't think i'm going to do it, i think it will just be to weird at work, considering i work with the bride and groom.

that and i don't really feel like gettting jiggy in front of my boss, she's not all that, and she's way to old for me. she has issues too, her bf is only 19 yrs old, that's 7 yrs older than her oldest kid. :puke:

we'll see about the two girls who propositioned me tho... one is out of town right now, but the other wants to know what kind of thong to buy for me... :huh: :p

more updates later.

[thread jack recommencing]

Back