Some Forza 3 cars revealed.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what I'm really waiting for is the tuning part of it, they said it was going to be more in depth then any racing simulator, so I'm hoping you can tune it for different boost levels, when you buy pistons what you want the compression to be, really in depth things like that.

I do know that you can do insane swaps in it, they said you can take cars such as the honda fit, make it all wheel drive, and close to 1000 hp. so I'm really hoping that they deliver

I really hope they either bring back the big oval test track from the first forza, the one that's like 7000 meters long, or they put in Volkswagen's test track...the one they used on top gear to top out the veyron. Or just something that you can actualy top a car out in.

go on the ring, take a big heavy car, make the suspension as soft as possible, raise the car to the max height, and have a race. it's like trying to race when you are hammered. good shit.

I hope the drag and drifting aren't like need for speed. I hope Turn 10 does this right

they're doing it right. drag is just straight up drag. no nos or bullshit. no changing lanes. it's like being at a track.

the drift is good too. it's basically just a meter that gives you points for drifting.

pretty much, but I'm sure they will have different classes not just a pure all out, because a 200 whp civic wouldn't be much of a challenge for a 1000 whp evo

flared to hell 240z or get the fuck out.

Forza 3 demo in the Live marketplace today.. played it and cant wait for the full copy to come out

Back